Summer "HD" photo near Beaver

Fishing, Sunsets, Outdoors, Birds, etc.
heshen
2 point
2 point

Summer "HD" photo near Beaver

Post by heshen » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:49 am

So I was on my way to my cabin on Beaver Mountain when I decided to stop and take an "HD" pic of this field and old farm building. I kind of got in an "old farm building" phase in my landscape photography last summer.. I really liked how this one turned out.. The colors just "popped".. I actually just printed it on a 2 foot by 3 foot canvas that comes ready to hang on the wall.. If any of you are looking for landscape photos to decorate with or needs canvas enlargements, or any type of commercial printing send me a pm and I can get you a great deal..

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Summer "HD" photo near Beaver

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 am

Great shot Jared!

Don Fischer
3 point
3 point

Post by Don Fischer » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 am

Beautiful photo!!! Whats an "HD" photo?

heshen
2 point
2 point

Post by heshen » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm

well technically its an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo, but most just say HD image.. you take the photo and use the "auto bracketing" on the camera.. or maualy take the photos (with 1 stop increments in progression).. You combine at least 3 images into one image and it gives you tonal range that can not be done in a single frame shot.. It is great for landscape photography where you want to take a photo of what your eye ectually sees, because when yu take a single fram shot your camera lens can not pick up the complete tonal range.. Hope this helps explain it.. If not, look up HDR image on google...

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Beautiful photo man, And I didn't know that could be done, with the whole HDR thing. That's interesting. Are you a photographer by profession? (Obviously it sounds like it given that you do all this stuff, but you never know these days - some people are just very skilled in there hobbies)

heshen
2 point
2 point

Post by heshen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 am

Well photography started out as a hobby that my dad got me into as a kid, he was always carrying his camera.. but eventually it has become part of my profession. I went to college for computers and graphic design, and photography just became part of that line of work. I basically do everything that has to do with visual elements..

I do video editing and production, graphic design, web design, print design, t-shirt design and printing, and all types of marketing materials. I have many print companies I am associated with so I can get you guys really great deals on anything you need done. Also I will give a great discount for photography (wedding, product, portraits or any other type) and graphic design if you mention you are a fellow MM Member.. I work on the Determination DVD series if you have ever watched those, and will soon be working on a few other hunting dvd series.

Also if anyone is looking for replica antlers let me know, as a couple of friends and I are also thinking of expanding a business down to St. George doing them. They currently do them in Nephi and we are looking to expand it to southern utah..

elkaholic2981
Fawn
Fawn

Post by elkaholic2981 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 am

Sweet Photo
Was that a bugle or a sick duck??? try again.

Don Fischer
3 point
3 point

Post by Don Fischer » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 am

heshen wrote:well technically its an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo, but most just say HD image.. you take the photo and use the "auto bracketing" on the camera.. or maualy take the photos (with 1 stop increments in progression).. You combine at least 3 images into one image and it gives you tonal range that can not be done in a single frame shot.. It is great for landscape photography where you want to take a photo of what your eye ectually sees, because when yu take a single fram shot your camera lens can not pick up the complete tonal range.. Hope this helps explain it.. If not, look up HDR image on google...
Thanks. I have heard of it but didn't now what it was called.