Fawn
Fawn

My puppy

Post by Squaw » Thu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Okay, she isn't quite a new puppy, but still young lol

killerbee

Re: My puppy

Post by killerbee » Thu May 07, 2009 9:56 pm

:)) squaw, i'm afraid she's going to be a puppy for years!!! my 6 yr old lab is still a friekin puppy. just today one og the homeowners i'm building a house for told me she would have guessed him a 3 yrs old. he's 6. funny thing is at the beginning of the job she was against dogs, NO DOGS IN THE HOUSE!! even during framing! today she had copper, the wonder dog , in her house[ by her self] playing with him for 2 hrs :)) :)) :))

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 am

lol they will always have a little puppy in them! My dog Bocephus broke his hip about a month ago. I got him all fixed up and the vet told me to keep him from running and playing for at least two weeks. Well Bo is just over a year old and the day I got him home and he got all the drugs out his system what does he do... He runs up to me and jumps up into my arms like he always does when I get home... Needless to say it has been a relentless battle try to keep him from getting too wound up. Last night my Wife aciddently kicked a stray baseball that was on the floor. It rolled across the living room into the kitchen with Bo tearin after it the entire way. It ended with Bo sliding across the tile floor into the fridge and catching the ball. He got up trotted to me ball in mouth like he had conquered the world lol.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

Squaw
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Squaw » Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm

killerbee wrote::)) squaw, i'm afraid she's going to be a puppy for years!!!
Im afraid she will always have some puppy in her, which is good i guess