Photos on canvas

Fishing, Sunsets, Outdoors, Birds, etc.
UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Photos on canvas

Post by UtahRob » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:43 pm

I have Not been on here for a long while , I have been VERY busy taking care of a mother in our home 24/7 with BAD dementia . I did have some time to get out and take a few more photos this last spring . I have had a ton of photos printed here and they do a great job . If i get one printed on canvas 20x30 and rolled shipped here then put on foam , UV protection and framed , my cost is around 110.00 . The frames i get run 45.00 on up . I have found cheaper place BUT they did not do a good job . Here is the site that does a great job !! http://www.photosprintedoncanvas.com/gallery/home.php

Here are some photos i have taken , some old and new.

http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu12 ... mview=grid

and some on our walls .

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96 ... oomg-2.jpg
Last edited by UtahRob on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photos on canvas

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Rob,

WELCOME BACK!! Wish I had those skills you have. Thanks for the links, the photos are simply STUNNING!! 10sign:

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm

[quote="MuleyMadness"]Rob,

WELCOME BACK!! Wish I had those skills you have. Thanks for the links, the photos are simply STUNNING!! 10sign:[/quote]

Thanks

I did get a new camera this last spring a Canon 5d and it takes better photos than i can, i can only use fine JPEG as i don't have anything for Raw or even Tiff . I have Ubuntu/Linux so i can't use Photo shop . No big deal though, when i had photo shop 7 i didn't know how to use 90% of it . I do use a polarizing filter and brackets my shots . :thumb

Looking forward to the muzzy Elk and deer seasons and have my Encore finally all dialed in . I made a .25 acp breech plug conversion and went back to 777 powder . The 209 primers needed for BH209 powder was eating my breech plug up. Also the BH209 powder is to $$$$$ . The .25 acp brass are forum fitted in my plug by closing the breech on them , i get a 100% seal , nothing around the outside of the breech plug or firing pin , the small rifle primers is use in the .25acp brass put very little carbon into the breech plug.

I have been taking care of my mother in our home for 4 LONG years , i am finally getting some more help with Hospice of Utah . Glad i can help her but its very draining . I now have aids coming 5 times a week so i can get away . This Thursday morning i will be making a a Cabela's Run, Have not been there yet , I will leave the plastic money home and take a little cash .

Take care-
RobK.

182BC...4Now!
2 point
2 point

Post by 182BC...4Now! » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Rob,

Thanks for the post....might have to try that place out some time to get some pictures made. Your pictures look great! Best of luck on your hunting trips and taking care of your mother.

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Get this , Hospice of Utah is NOW going to cut off all my help . Found that out yesterday .When they started she could walk , feed herself and talk . Now that she is Bedridden and can't do any of these things , they tell me she has been on Hospice too long and doing to well and now when i really need the help bad , they are stopping . She can't do anything , i have to change her feed her ,and bath her . Dang, she can't even take a crap . I'll skip those details !!! All she can do is smile and say thanks and i love you , thats it . But those things are still great to hear and see . SHOOT , there went all my hunts and free time again !!! But, it will not be for ever and moms more important !! I was looking forward to 5 days off in November for the elk hunt thought . ](*,)

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am

You are right utahrob, Mom is more important. Congrats to you for being a great son. fatrooster.

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

I had this photo printed 20x30 on canvas and will be here Wed , Then its going to be framed locally mounted on foam and UV protection added . I have sold a few prints but don't have this one for me . But now i will !! :thumb

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96 ... TG6S-M.jpg

MOOSE HOLLOW
Spike
Spike

Post by MOOSE HOLLOW » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 am

Love your pics nice job thanks for sharing.