Fishing, Sunsets, Outdoors, Birds, etc.
- 3 point
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: Central Washington
Take a look and see if you can find what I took a picture of.
Keep your nose in the wind and your eyes along the skyline.
- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 am
- Location: Central Region, Utah
It took a while to find it but I see him staring at me. Cool photo.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."
- 3 point
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm
Hidenseek baby! that was a tough find
- 4 point
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am
- Location: Elko NV.
I was just about to ask where but I finally found it i think
one hunting fool
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 am
- Location: home
i had to cheat.. kinda i copied the picture and magnified it a bit but i see the little bugger now.
by the way if your out there and hunting them one day i need one for a mount.
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.
- 4 point
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:03 pm
- Location: Battle Mountain. Nevada
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Man that was tough, had to drag the photo out and then I found it. Cool pic!
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Heber City, UT
Yeah I couldn't see it till I blew it up too. Sneeky little buggers.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
- Posts: 1757
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm
- Location: Utah
Great picture! That was definatley a tough one. I used to love hunting those guys off of my back country skis when I was in high school.
Sgt Petersen USMC
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 pm
- Location: Up Spanish Fork canyon