What flashlight?

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
DeadI

What flashlight?

Post by DeadI » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

I am looking into getting a good flashlight. Up till now it has been the good ole mag light. Nothing wrong with them but there has got to be a better light out there that does not break the bank, I know the surefires are good but they are also pricey, they have some cheaper lights but then the batteries are pretty expensive as well.

Just wondering what lights you guys are using and what you like the most, but that is economical as well?

Thanks.
Deadi

TheGreatwhitehunter

Re: What flashlight?

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 am

heard a lot of good things about the surefires, but they also have a lot of advertising behind them. Check out Cabelas.com and read the reviews by the customers it should help give you some insight on some other lights.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 am

I use surefires just because I have had a lot of experience with them over seas and they are awesome. They are expensive but I might be able to get you a heck of a deal. Would you be interested in a surefire if I can get you a good deal?
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

huntindad
Spike
Spike

Post by huntindad » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 am

Look at the fenix lights. :thumb

I have a coast that is great too.

There are a TON of good LED lights out there right now and the prices are dropping.

Bill

antleredquest
Fawn
Fawn

Post by antleredquest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 pm

I have a Fenix LD20 and it is awesome! everyone is impressed with it that sees it especially for the size and the convenient triple A batteries it requires. I would highly recommend it.