whats the best range finder and whats the worst?.(opinion)

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

whats the best range finder and whats the worst?.(opinion)

Post by Nevadahunter » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:52 pm

just wondering..... wanted to c how different ur opinions would b and how close they'd b!.knock yourself out!!! :thumb :thumb :thumb [/b]
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Thu May 10, 2007 8:40 am

I bought some ?6-8 years ago a Bushnell yardage pro 800. I bought it because a friend worked at Bushnell and got me a really good deal on it.

I have long thought of upgrading and looked at the Leica and Nikons which are great units but guess what? This Bushnell keeps working just fine so why spend the bucks?

Anyway, I have used this Bushnell in all conditions and most of the time will get readings. There are times with all where you can't get a reading.

I had heard a lot of guys that had problems with the new "true ballistic range" units from Leupold but have no personal experience with that myself.

I don't know if any of this helps but just kind of my experience so far.

Meathunter13
2 point
2 point

Post by Meathunter13 » Fri May 18, 2007 12:31 pm

I bought a refurbished Bushnell yardage pro 800 about 3 years ago for $150 and it works nearly everytime. Ive had it read up to 985yards away. More then advertised. Its been through some bad stuff, but still does great.