Vortex Impact 70.

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Vortex Impact 70.

Post by fatrooster » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:03 pm

I bought the Vortex Impact 70 but have not had a chance to test it out. I'm a hard core Swarovski man but I needed a compact and uncostly spotting scope and researched several and chose the Impact 70. The unconditional warranty was a big selling point for me not to mention that I got it for $160.00 instead of the advertised $230.00. I will be testing it out this week and will let you guys know how it performs. fatrooster.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 pm

Nice job, I have the Vortex Skyline and although I haven't used it yet on big game animals. I've tested it out and am FLIPPIN excited to put it to use.

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Well I tried out the Impact 70 and I must say that it is well worth the money. We all know that the quality of optics goes up with the price and that the price can get pretty high. Well I feel that the quality of the Impact easily exceeds its price range and I would not hesitate suggesting anybody to look into Vortex. I may be buying a pair of bino's in the future and will definitely look at Vortex and will definitely be giving AmericanBwana a call. fatrooster.