nice buck killed by car

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
ridgetop
Monster
Monster

Post by ridgetop » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:48 am

I was out on highway 111 the other day and came across a guy(Dave Peterson) taking pictures of some bucks and he had some pictures of a huge buck to the north of were we where at. I went looking for it the next day but it had been hit by the car that very day that I had spoke to dave. Bummer. I have been getting a few good shots of other bucks though. You can see live pictures of it on this site.http://www.moosehollowoutdoors.com/deerpictures.html
There's always next year

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:48 pm

ya theres lots of huge bucks hanging outside the city
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

BUNNY SLAYER
Spike
Spike

Post by BUNNY SLAYER » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:13 pm

man, thats a waste! to bad it was killed by a car. seems like there have been a lot of big bucks get hit on the rode lately

HighLander
Monster
Monster

Post by HighLander » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:15 pm

You know we all like seeing the big was taken my a hunter! But man does it suck to see a nice big boy like that taken out in like that of a car.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

uh huh !

Post by hunterman67 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:29 am

:333 yeah I gave some guy at monstermuleys.com a bunch of crap-o-la about this photo. he is the guy who works at sportsmans warehouse and he was showing the photo of HIM sitting on the buck after it was hit by the car, "like" he was the guy who shot him. the "story" about how the deer was killed was in small print below his "photo"- way below. he even had the nutts to be SITTING on this buck after he was dead while wearing his sportsmans warehouse freaking shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1 pissed me right off :1 !!!!!!! with him just sitting there on the buck and wearing that shirt- UNLESS he ever told anyone about how the deer died EVERYONE who sees that photo is going to think he is the GREAT HUNTER who took the buck- :nono: he is playing it all up too !!!!!! :222 jerk off ! :222

I WILL ALSO TELL YOU THAT THE PHOTO I AM TALKING ABOUT DID NOT GET POSTED HERE- MAYBE THE GUY FINALLY LEARNED HE WAS FULL OF THE WET POOPY !!!!!
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:22 am

Couple of more pics of him and the DWR officer with him.

choclab
Spike
Spike

Post by choclab » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:45 pm

wow.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759