Coming season

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
longbeard
Fawn
Fawn

My hunts

Post by longbeard » Sun May 11, 2003 9:13 am

In California my home state I will put in for the Goodale Hunt and D-5 as my second choice and my second tag will be A zone. We have a deer camp up in Mendocino County that we archery hunt.

We got drawn for Montana so we are heading to the 700 districts and hopefully antelope also.

In late November I am heading to Calgary to chase hopefully a monster plains buck with Mikes Outfitting.

Then lastly it is off to Mexico in Jan for a coues deer hunt. I am just filming on this hunt but lately I have had just as much fun filming.

If it is a good year I will send you guys some pics and vids.

cmiddleton
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cmiddleton » Mon May 12, 2003 8:57 pm

I'll be going 30 min. from the house same as always but hopeing to draw my elk tag for there to again this yearwe know of some big bulls that we chased last year we know nobody got them and had a mild winter so maybe we can find them again.there is always good muleys there and we can hunt them at the same time during bow season

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri May 16, 2003 2:05 pm

My son and I already have deer tags for SE Idaho, hoping for a late controlled draw. Put in for late muzzleloader in Oregon, and all big game in Nevada (drew Elk and Antelope last year).

About a month to go for most of the draw results, can't wait...

HotRod
Fawn
Fawn

Post by HotRod » Sun May 25, 2003 9:43 pm

Got my General Elk tag for Wyoming, just have to wait now for the draw for deer in Region G. Then the other hunts draws are coming up next month and July too.
In for Deer and Elk in Nevada. Deer in Az. and Desert Sheep in CA.

FeRangerXXXV
Fawn
Fawn

Post by FeRangerXXXV » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:13 pm

Hunting Elk and Mule Deer in GMU 11/22/211 in Colorado. I aways take Preference Points and then leftover.

Hunting Whitetail in Zone 1 in Minnesota.

MuleyHntr
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MuleyHntr » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:19 pm

Cool site guys, I'll be hunting unit 33 in Co and region general A in Wy. Hankenstein what season are you heading to unit 33? I'll be there 2nd rifle. Heading up to do a little scouting in a couple of weeks. lol :lol:

sheephunter
Spike
Spike

Post by sheephunter » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:09 pm

I'll be trying my luck at archery hunting muleys in CO units 15/35/36/45. Basically the west side of Eagle's Nest and east side of Holy Cross wilderness areas. I'm headed up to do a little scouting this weekend.

razorbackbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by razorbackbowhunter » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:38 am

Archery Hunting muleys and elk in colorado unit 53