Sad almost-huntergirl! READ THIS! (and reply)

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
huntergirl
Fawn
Fawn

?

Post by huntergirl » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:37 pm

My mom and dad do know I'mon this site and talking in the forums...they're letting me go on hunting websites to play games, research, and talk to real hunters. And when I'm a mom, I'm gonna let my kids enjoy life. So I'm not giving up!

-huntergirl
***DREAMS COME TRUE!***

Danthe2pointmuleyman
Spike
Spike

Post by Danthe2pointmuleyman » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:22 pm

Huntergirl, Don and to whom it may concern,
Ive been reading replies after replies about huntergirls situation and her fight against her parents to go hunting. There have been replies in topics that are totally different and are meant for hunting replies. I support huntergirl for her efforts and passion to go hunting but on the same token it is what it is. We all want somrthing we dont have or cant do and that is part of life and the lessons it teaches us as well. Let time pass and give your parents time to breathe a bit because they do know whats best when your that young and you should respect that. If you want to talk about hunting and have questions well feel free to ask and im sure most of us will be happy to reply but leave the family issues and fueds at home and keep them between you and your parents. If we all helped you get into hunting and persuaded them to let you go and soemthing bad did happen well that leaves a burden on all of us that supported an helped win your argument with your parents. I wish you the best of luck with your argument and hope the best turns out for you. Now can we get back to the sport of hunting please? i thought thats what this site was for. I hope i didnt affend any of you involved and if i did well my deepest regards but i hafta speak my mind and say how it is for me. I hate to have to find a new site to go along with because i really like this site an the people that use it but in all fairness i want to talk about hunting and not family issues. Well the best of luck and take care.
Happy Trails

huntergirl
Fawn
Fawn

?

Post by huntergirl » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:03 pm

I would love to talk about hunting but I didn't want to talk to people while acting like I'm an actual hunter or anything! I just wanted to see what other hunters had to say about my problem.

-huntergirl
***DREAMS COME TRUE!***

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:44 pm

Huntergirl, my heart goes out to you but these guys have all given you great advice. Be patient, your time will come and you will someday be able to choose your owne path. You've shown maturity by telling how much you love your parents even though they will not allow you to hunt. But one day you will. I've been looking at this site for several days but this is my first post. Your situation impelled me to write. Everyyoung man and young woman goes through a time when they cannot get exactly everything they would like to have but with age and adulthood move on in life and take their destination into their owne hands. Until that time I respectfully suggest that you have patience with your parents who seem to have your safety in mind. In the meantime learn all that you can about hunting. This is a great place to start learning. Please ask me any hunting questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them . fatrooster.

bittersweetmuleymeat
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bittersweetmuleymeat » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:49 pm

Very nice words Fatrooster.

huntergirl
Fawn
Fawn

?????

Post by huntergirl » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:53 pm

I WANT TO HUNT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT TILL "MY TIME!" IF I DON'T FIGHT, THAT TIME MIGHT NOT COME!!!!!! I WANNA HUNT!!!! [-o<

-huntergirl[quote][/quote]
***DREAMS COME TRUE!***

huntergirl
Fawn
Fawn

darnit

Post by huntergirl » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:54 pm

i put my quote in the wrong place...
***DREAMS COME TRUE!***

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:43 am

Thanks mulemeat. fatrooster.

wrmdnkr
Spike
Spike

Post by wrmdnkr » Tue May 31, 2005 2:15 pm

I don't know, I too like the site adminstrator find this very fishy. I personally would not let my daughter chat online with a group of grown men, is that you Dave? If so you need to stop.