What's your favorite animal to hunt? Why?

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com

What animal do you most like to hunt?

wild dog
8%
deer
42%
bird (turkey, dove, etc.)
No votes
bear
No votes
not here
42%
I don't have a favorite
8%

Total votes: 12

huntergirl
Fawn
Fawn

What's your favorite animal to hunt? Why?

Post by huntergirl » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:50 pm

If I could I would say my favorite animal to hunt would be....probably deer in general...not a specific type. Why? I'd say because I would like to hunt big animals. Graceful animals.

-huntergirl
***DREAMS COME TRUE!***

shedhunter
Spike
Spike

Rocky Mountain Elk

Post by shedhunter » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:29 pm

My answer would be ELK. I have a passion for screaming bulls and I think this is something that wont ever go away! The deer family is truly North America's trade mark and my favorite "family" to hunt. There is something about their intelligence and senses that makes them like no other family. Elk are just so big, vocal, and yet elusive! I still say to take any animal with a bow, rather than a rifle, CAN be more rewarding to the soul! To me hunting is all about connecting with ones inner soul, and elk do that for me (and mulies come in a close second)! Great question from a hopeful future hunter!
~shedhunter~

Danthe2pointmuleyman
Spike
Spike

Post by Danthe2pointmuleyman » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:57 pm

Hey,
I hafta say Elk too...simply because its the best thrill ever. Elk is such an elusive animal i mean they can travel over the toughest terrain an be gone in a second. They are very strong an weary and it takes your highest game up another knotch and you better be prepared for the elements. Hearing a screamin bull in the distance is the coolest thing that can be played to your ears. Gets in your blood and stays there for life and thats speaks for itself right there. I Love all kinds of hunts but the elk hunt has my number one slot and doesnt look like its comin down anytime soon. Great poll question huntergirl, keep up the good work and hang in there because one day you will most likely have the same feelings that all of us share on this site.
Happy Trails

salty
Fawn
Fawn

favhunt

Post by salty » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:42 pm

I would have to say an old mule deer, because I am still trying to get one out of northern Utah. But Elk are a close second maybee a first when they come charging in during the rut thats a rush! :-k
There is plenty of room for gods creatures right next to the mashed potatoes

shorty
2 point
2 point

Post by shorty » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:33 pm

Mine is antalope

wrmdnkr
Spike
Spike

Post by wrmdnkr » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:46 am

Mine would be perverted 50 year old bald men that pretend to be little girls on websites. :2 :arrow