NM Draw Results

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Torch
3 point
3 point

Post by Torch » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 am

I just got in and it looks like a will be flinging arrows in January!! Now I will have to wait a few weeks to find out about Idaho. This is going to be a busy fall...I already have deer tags for Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico. Good luck to eveyone else that is still waiting to find out the results!

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

YEE HA !!!!!

Post by hunterman67 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 am

hey all. thank god for new mexico ! my son has not drawn any tags for anything in 2 full years. now this fall my 14 year old son and I are going hunting for our beloved desert MULE DEER as we drew the general hunt in unit 24. yee ha ! we went 2 for 3 so 66% is what we got and I would`nt change squat ! last year I drew the M.I. antelope hunt with a whopping 6% draw odds and did not draw M.I. elk with 33% draw odds. now this year it was the exact opposite. I did NOT draw the M.I. antelope with 39% draw odds, and I DID draw the M.I. bull MUZZLELOADER elk tag with a whopping 7% draw odds.

=D> 2 general MULE DEER rifle tags DER-1-160
:222 0 M.I. antelope rifle tag
=D> 1 M.I. BULL ELK MUZZLELOADER tag ELK-3-171

now we are sending in our arizona deer applications since we know our dates in nm. c`mon arizona deer !!!!! does anyone have thier regs handy ? please pass on the info for elk-3-171 so I know the dates/etc the website is barely running and I cannot find mine here @ home. thanks !
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:09 am

Torch & Hunterman67, Congrats on drawing NM tags.

I finally got in...........

Ibex, Unsuccessful
BH Sheep, Unsuccessful
Coues WT, Unsuccessful
Oryx, Unsuccessful

I didn't apply for elk, as I drew a Wyoming general tag and I drew a Colorado cow tag and plan on getting a OTC bull tag.
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:31 am

CONGRATS ALL!!

Torch, you are going to be ONE BUSY MAN! Of course, it goes without saying that you'll take a pack-load of pics to share once all the hunts have been completed...LOL

cowslayer
Spike
Spike

Post by cowslayer » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:50 am

Torch, what have you gotten me into? I have 3 deer tags so far. Can anyone hook Shane up with a good left handed bow? He is bowless right now and in major need of help.

CS
http://www.VIPoptics.com
"When you deserve the Very Best!"

Eastern NM hunter
Spike
Spike

Post by Eastern NM hunter » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:08 pm

Well Congrats to all that drew a tag, and better luck next year to those that didn't.
Fortunately for me, I drew a tag for Unit 33, Oct 27-31, the same unit I got skunked on last year, but also the same unit I filled a tag 2 years ago.
Best of luck to all of those who drew............

StickFlicker
3 point
3 point

Post by StickFlicker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:58 pm

I drew archery antelope, nothing on elk.
Official Pope & Young, Boone & Crockett & Longhunter Society Measurer,
Records Chairman, Bowhunting In Arizona Record Book

Torch
3 point
3 point

Post by Torch » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:02 am

Hawk,

You bet I will be taking a bunch of pics bud......I just hope they are of harvested animals and not just scenery...LOL. :)

Racklover
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Racklover » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:01 am

Got a 2B early rifle hunt =D>

Fortis
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Fortis » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:51 pm

Eastern NM hunter wrote:Well Congrats to all that drew a tag, and better luck next year to those that didn't.
Fortunately for me, I drew a tag for Unit 33, Oct 27-31, the same unit I got skunked on last year, but also the same unit I filled a tag 2 years ago.
Best of luck to all of those who drew............
Me, my son, and nephew drew the same hunt you did. I know there aren't alot of deer there, but there sure are some good ones. Good luck.