MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am

stonefly

::wel and nice age BTW, will be there in 1 week myself. :)

silvertip-co
2 point
2 point

roll call

Post by silvertip-co » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 am

New here.

Like it a lot.

MISS THE CHAT !!!

Pueblo, CO, USA
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM
NRA LIFE MEMBER

30Ultra
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 30Ultra » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 pm

Howdy all. I'm a Pennsylvanian.
I love making Turkey and predator calls.
This is a super forum here. Looking forward to getting enough points for that Colorado Muley hunt!

GPWDeer
2 point
2 point

Post by GPWDeer » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:53 pm

Guess it is time to get in the game!

I am 26. I live in the Boise area in SW Idaho. Native (not many of us left).

My family (including grandmother/aunts/mother/sisters) all hunt big game. We do well for the freezers, but we are trying to do a little better for the trophy room as time goes on. I love sagebrush muley hunting and I timber elk hunting.

I do a TON of upland bird hunting. I am married with one son who is 18 months. I have a chessy and a shorthair and a dumb black cat who thinks she's a dog.

I drew the unit 40 deer tag in Idaho and found this site while I was searching for pictures of trophy's from that unit.

Good stuff here on the forum and I have enjoyed my first week or two here. Look forward to posting some success pics this fall as well as some scouting pics this summer.

GPWDeer
Making the swtich to the strick and string! Watch out!

MTGriz
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MTGriz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:15 pm

I'm very new to the site. Just moved to West Jordan, UT in May after a few years abroad. As the name implies, I'm a Griz grad from Missoula, MT and enjoyed every moment in that amazing state.

For me, nothing beats a day hunting for deer or elk, or a nice day on the river with a fly rod.

I'm still trying to get info on some places to hunt in this area and this forum is a great resource for that.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:30 pm

Big time welcome to all the new members of the Madness. Looking forward to your posts.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:16 pm

Roy,

You been up to your California area doing any scouting yet? Look forward to reading about your success again this year.

Going down to the south country next weekend to check out some information I have been able to acquire about 101 for mulies. Talked with a warden a half dozen or so times over the past two weeks, he had pointed us in a couple directions to begin our search. Looking forward to breaking out the video camera for the 2007 season.
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

typicalmuley
Spike
Spike

Hello

Post by typicalmuley » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:50 pm

I am a newby, I live in Rexburg, Idaho. My passion, ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper, are mule deer. I am a native of eastern Idaho and love this upper snake river country. I am 30 and I have a wonderful wife. I get out and scout as much as possible. I look forward to posting cool pics and trailcam photos. My other passion, besides mule deer and elk hunting with a bow, is taking photos of wildlife. I have enjoyed the site ever since I found it about a week ago. It is good to talk to fellow hunters who love the greatest animal on earth MULE DEER!!!!
Idaho Rules

catfish campbell
Fawn
Fawn

Post by catfish campbell » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:31 pm

Grew up on a ranch in Junction Texas hunting whitetail and pigs but now residing in Chandler AZ. Started checking out this website and enjoyed the stories and pics. Oh..and also we finally drew 2 tags for the AZ strip (13A) and excited to have a chance at my first decent muledeer hunt for the last 10 years....

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 pm

WELCOME TO THE SITE guys!!!

And congrats on those Strip tags Catfish!!! Keep us posted.