wyomingtrophyhunter????

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

wyomingtrophyhunter????

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:52 pm

Hey man, did you draw out for those wyoming tags again this year. Seems that alot of the non-residents had a hard time with the wyoming draws this year. Hopefully we will hear some good news from you.
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

wyomingtrophyhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by wyomingtrophyhunter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:19 pm

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH----EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! =D>

Yeah, buddy, I drew the coveted honey-hole tag for the third year in a row. Unbelievable luck considering that the odds have been about 6% each time. We did miss the speed goat ticket for the same area, but that was really just a backup plan.

Louie Grande has no doubt grown another 2 or 3 inches making him well over 50 !! Now if I can just stay healthy enough to get out there in October, maybe this third time will be the charm.

How did you fare, pard ? 4c

I do appreciate you checking on me....................
"Make 'em leak"

Metz

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:58 pm

I drew out for Ferris Mountain again, just like last year. Also drew a speed goat tag and a late season cow elk tag. I am really hoping that with the informatin gathered from last year and those few deer that escaped us last season we can put our tags on some big ole' bucks this year.

Congratulations on drawing, sounds like it was a tough year for non-residents in wyoming this season. Now lets see Louie Grande dead this year.

wyomingtrophyhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by wyomingtrophyhunter » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:42 am

MULEYMAN:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

WYOMING SEASON OPENS JUST SIX WEEKS FROM THIS SATURDAY. MY PARD OUT BY THERMOP HAS BEEN SCOUTING THE HONEY HOLE AND HAS SEEN LOUIE (OR HIS SON). VELVET HORNS VISIBLE AT 3/4 MILE WITH THE NAKED EYE; THRU A SPOTTER HE SAYS HE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN LOUIE WAS LAST YEAR.

I HAVE GATHERED MY GEAR AND AM PRACTICING MY LONG SHOTS AS OFTEN AS WORK AND THE WEATHER WILL ALLOW. THAT 7mm STW WILL REALLY LAY THEM IN THERE....................

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU UP AT JACKSON.
"Make 'em leak"

Metz

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:03 am

wyomingtrophyhunter,

Things are well in the Jackson's Hole, at least I can't complain at the moment. Hunting season starts for me next weekend with the antelope hunt and then deer for my roommate the next weekend. I will not be hunting deer for myself until the 15th of October but have plenty of other hunting to do in the mean time. One of my good buddies that lives in Montana drew a "once in a lifetime type of tag" for Montana this year so I will be heading up there to do some elk hunting with him in November.

Got the new pick-up a month and a half ago, so trying to get things back in order after that nice little price tag has been tough but had some time last weekend to go do some scouting in the goat area.

Hope to see some photos after your wyoming hunt. GOOD LUCK