crazy

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
digger
Spike
Spike

crazy

Post by digger » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:45 pm

On my way home from work tonight I stopped to watch a buck i've been watching on state park ground where you cant hunt. well I parked my car and was glassing three smaller bucks. with my bruiser nowhere in site when I noticed a guy glassing the same hill right about then my big boy came out and immediatly this guy pulls out his rifle and straps on his orange. so. I yell to him that he cant hunt there and he says yes I can. so I told him he drove past two no hunting signs on the way in here. Well, then we lost our heads a lil and he yells at me so if I go shoot that buck your gonna call the fish and game and fing rat on me. so I yell back f yeah im gonna rat on a yellow poaching turd such as he. so he points his rifle at me {can you believe that } and says that he dont think I'll call anybody. so now I'm really losin it and I tell him he better hope that that thing is made of chocalate or vasiline cause if he dont eat it im gonna stick it in his woohoo. well then he goes stormin back to his truck and i jump in mine and haul but around the lake to the ranger station and beat there door in and explain to them what happened they told me theyed call the sheriff so stick around but I had to get home to pick up my kids so I said just keep that fine gentleman from shootin that buck and I'm happy and the I went home sorr for the way I wrote that story but I'm still wound up
if you get off the 4 wheeler you might see some deer

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:54 pm

yeah thats crazy. you did the right thing!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Wow digger! It can get sketchy when ya confront someone who is armed. After all, if he'll break one law, who says he ain't willing to break others in order to stay out of trouble?

Good on ya though.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:23 pm

Yikes crazy, man we have some 'losers' around.

Careful man.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:28 pm

g'z thats crazy digger. glad that your still here to tell the story cause that could have went bad very fast. by the way you have a pm
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

digger
Spike
Spike

Post by digger » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:28 pm

now that ive calmed down yeah that was kinda dumb but I could never forgive myself If he killed that deer and I hadnt said anything

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:32 pm

digger, I can tell ya...I would have done the same thing. I have no patience for those sorts of folk whatsoever!

oakbrush
2 point
2 point

Post by oakbrush » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Kind of funny that he is hunting in a state park illegally, but takes the time to put his orange on. That's a good one.

Jason

digger
Spike
Spike

Post by digger » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:38 pm

hawk hear your shippin out good luck and thank you. you guys are in my famalies prayers every night I got a cousin and a uncle in iraq

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:14 pm

If your gonna acost an idiot packin a gun you better be ready for the worst possible outcome.