crazy

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
digger
Spike
Spike

Post by digger » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:27 pm

oh I was prepared "always packin" kinda a self mantra but you never want it to come to that and you could tell his heart wasnt in it its funny some turds always think hey i gotta gun he cant tell me anything. maybe they should take a look at people like me and think I bet this hillbilly gots a gun too
if you get off the 4 wheeler you might see some deer

digger
Spike
Spike

Post by digger » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:30 pm

and before I get flak for that I hope I never have to point a gun at another person in my life
if you get off the 4 wheeler you might see some deer

swbuckmaster
2 point
2 point

Post by swbuckmaster » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:00 pm

digger
if he wanted too you would have been dead. Just because you are packing a pistol doesn’t mean you are safe. Never confront stupid people with pride you will loose either way. You should have stayed until the sheriff arrived and pressed charges for what he did to you. It would have been an easy case, and he would have lost his hunting rights for a long time. This retard probably went back when you weren’t looking and took the deer anyway.
Sorry you had to confront this idiot!

MULIES4EVER
3 point
3 point

Post by MULIES4EVER » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:53 am

Better yet. Quietly observe, wright down his liscense plate and then go to the ranger. If he shot the buck and you turned him in then presto! A shiny new tag for you compliments of the dwr. The deer might have lost but the hunter would have too and you would have won. Just a thought.

HUNTIN FOR LIFE
2 point
2 point

Post by HUNTIN FOR LIFE » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:20 am

ya thats all fine and dandy, but what about that bruiser in the park a deer like that i would never want to see go. i would have done that same thing. =D>
the only thing i might have tried to do also is i almost always have a video camera with me anymore, i would have tried to get every thing i could on tape just incase. im glad there are a few people that would stand up for what is right even if it is risky. cause there are a bunch of losers still out there that dont have any ethics about hunting anymore.
INSANITY! Is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result!

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:03 am

Just remember a deer or any game animal is not worth your life. Be careful you never know what will happen when you confront someone that is armed.

lost dawg
Fawn
Fawn

Post by lost dawg » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:47 am

He also committed an actual assault when he pointed that gun threateningly and if I were you I'd call the police to press charges, assuming someone knows or can figure out who he is.