Bad Deal

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
BOOMER22
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Bad Deal

Post by BOOMER22 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Funny story about a hunting trip I had on the extended hunt 2 years ago. My dad and I were watching some deer in the corner canyon area in a church parking lot in a newer development. We were in full camo so it was pretty obvious we were hunting and we have this lady come up to us and start saying how she can't believe we would kill an animal like a helpless deer .... yada yada! SO i ask her where she lives and she proceeds to tell me in the area. Then I told her that I could kill a deer a yaer for the rest of my life and never match the total amount she was killing by building on their winter range! Needless to say it didn't go over really well! So we left and haven't been back to that area since! It kills me how people CHOOSE not to see what they are doing and critisize me! Sorry for the long post er I mean vent!
"What we do in life echoes through Eternity"

Code Red
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Code Red » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 pm

That's funny. She was probably also driving some big SUV that had leather seats, and was on her way to some barbeque. It's funny how hypocritcal most anti-hunters are.

MULIES4EVER
3 point
3 point

Post by MULIES4EVER » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:21 pm

:>/ Bro-ther. Tell her to get educated on what she is talking about before she starts rattling. I cant stand it when people preach to me about hunting. I always let them have it. I dont like scrapbooking but do I give anyone crap about it? Tell her to :-$ !!!!