wyoming muledeer hunt

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
claycrusher
Fawn
Fawn

wyoming muledeer hunt

Post by claycrusher » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:27 pm

I have just talked my father who is 64 years young into going on his first outwest deer hunt.I have never deer hunted in wyoming and looking for some direction into a decent area to head to. If you can point me into that direction it would be great. thanks in advance.

claycrusher
Fawn
Fawn

Post by claycrusher » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:12 pm

I know that i am new to this forum but isnt there anyone willing to help a fellow hunter with some basic guidance. I dont want your honey hole just some help in finding a starting point. thank you

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Sorry...

Post by AGCHAWK » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:13 am

I'd be more than happy to hook and man up if I knew anything about Wyoming. Sorry my friend...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 am

I can tell you that there are alot of good places in wyoming to hunt mule deer. One of them being in the northwest part of the state in and around jackson hole and also pinedale. much of it depends on what type of hunting you and your dad want to do. are you looking to hunt hard or are you looking for areas where you can drive around and get a mule deer. also what type of deer are you looking for. big deer or just any mule deer. if you want to hunt hard another good place to try is south of rawlins wyoming. the national forest begins about 40 miles south of rawlins and offers good hunting for just about any kind of hunter.:)

Anonymous

wyoming deer

Post by Anonymous » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:07 am

The hardest party about hunting Wyoming deer for a non resident is getting the tag. It is a lottery and it is a hit and miss since there is no bonus system. They west side of the state is the best for big buck but the hunting is hard. Due to steep hills and alot of country. If you want more info please feel free to call me.

Ray 801-318-4946