Post by mossbak » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 pm

so would he of concintrated on something like the henry's or??????? :-k
"A Friend Will Stick Closer Then a Brother"

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Re: Troy Christensen's 2008 GOV. TAG BUCK

Post by The Ox » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 pm

ya most do that and the pauns ...but i understand a guy went behind his buddies back and told him about this buck that one of his buddies had been hunting and probably got a finders fee for it.... this was a older buck and had been much bigger last year i know a guy that has a lot of video of this buck

mossbak
2 point
2 point

Post by mossbak » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Hmmmmm, thankx interesting stuff
"A Friend Will Stick Closer Then a Brother"

HUNTIN FOR LIFE
2 point
2 point

Post by HUNTIN FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am

The Ox wrote:ya most do that and the pauns ...but i understand a guy went behind his buddies back and told him about this buck that one of his buddies had been hunting and probably got a finders fee for it.... this was a older buck and had been much bigger last year i know a guy that has a lot of video of this buck
Glad we have the facts straight. especially from a guy that knows a guy that has a lot of video of that buck. I personally have video of the buck from last year and he wouldnt have scored any better last year then this year. He was alot heavier, has more points, and had alot more character this year then last. He may have been a bit wider and a bit taller last year. also, about the guy going behind his buddys back and getting a finders fee. That never happened. That guy actually called his buddy and asked him if he was interested in showing Troy that buck.
INSANITY! Is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result!

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm

HUNTIN FOR LIFE wrote:
The Ox wrote:ya most do that and the pauns ...but i understand a guy went behind his buddies back and told him about this buck that one of his buddies had been hunting and probably got a finders fee for it.... this was a older buck and had been much bigger last year i know a guy that has a lot of video of this buck
Glad we have the facts straight. especially from a guy that knows a guy that has a lot of video of that buck. I personally have video of the buck from last year and he wouldnt have scored any better last year then this year. He was alot heavier, has more points, and had alot more character this year then last. He may have been a bit wider and a bit taller last year. also, about the guy going behind his buddys back and getting a finders fee. That never happened. That guy actually called his buddy and asked him if he was interested in showing Troy that buck.
hey lets be an a** about it huh!... ya that buck was bigger last year! and i talked to the guy personally with video of it!its not something i heard from a friend that heard from a friend and on the finders fee i said probably lets not be a jerk next time huh! why dont ya load your video up big mouth!! why would anyone show this buck they have been after to let it be killed by someone else when they have been chasing it for years! i highly doubt that! i sure as heck wouldnt! and the guys i know that chased it sure wouldnt either!i know two guys that chased this buck and so i am sure there were more than that, that knew of him.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:09 pm

hey lets be an a** about it huh!... ya that buck was bigger last year! and i talked to the guy personally with video of it! its not something i heard from a friend that heard from a friend and on the finders fee i said probably lets not be a jerk next time huh! why dont ya load your video up big mouth!! why would anyone show this buck they have been after to let it be killed by someone else when they have been chasing it for years! i highly doubt that! i sure as heck wouldnt!
Ox,

This comment is out of line. Relax bud, no one said he was being a jerk or any of the other garbage you mentioned there. I normally don't chime in on crap like this, but I happen to know more than you do on this one and HUNTIN FOR LIFE knows more than both of us and he isn't the only one on this forum that does. YES he has video and there is GOOD reason he hasn't uploaded any of it.
i know two guys that chased this buck and so i am sure there were more than that, that knew of him
this part is very likely true.

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:19 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:
hey lets be an a** about it huh!... ya that buck was bigger last year! and i talked to the guy personally with video of it! its not something i heard from a friend that heard from a friend and on the finders fee i said probably lets not be a jerk next time huh! why dont ya load your video up big mouth!! why would anyone show this buck they have been after to let it be killed by someone else when they have been chasing it for years! i highly doubt that! i sure as heck wouldnt!
Ox,

This comment is out of line. Relax bud, no one said he was being a jerk or any of the other garbage you mentioned there. I normally don't chime in on crap like this, but I happen to know more than you do on this one and HUNTIN FOR LIFE knows more than both of us and he isn't the only one on this forum that does. YES he has video and there is GOOD reason he hasn't uploaded any of it.
i know two guys that chased this buck and so i am sure there were more than that, that knew of him
this part is very likely true.
well i apoligize if it seems outta line! but i felt like he was hacking on me and i do know some info on this buck!and i prob knew about this buck before you did as well.i know a guy thats chased this buck for 3 years. and i do know the general area this buck lived!i definently wont expose the area whether ya beleive me or not because i kinda dont care to much but...i did just talk to my buddy that watched the vid from the last year and year before and it was bigger sorry to say!
i was wrong about the guy going behind his back tho! and i never stated that was true to begin with i said i understood thats what happened.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Ox I don't doubt you know a lot about this buck, or more than me. I know the area but not a big deal to me or arguing about the size. So I believe ya, lest just not rip into each other. :thumb

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Last edited by The Ox on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.