Troy Christensen's 2008 GOV. TAG BUCK

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
HUNTIN FOR LIFE
2 point
2 point

Re: Troy Christensen's 2008 GOV. TAG BUCK

Post by HUNTIN FOR LIFE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm

OX, Nobody ever said you are lying about knowing about this buck before he was killed. You don't need to get all defensive just cause I set the record straight on what happened. I apologize for coming of a little harsh in my last post, it was not meant to slam you, i was just being a little sarcastic about it. Anyways it may not of been your chose or you buddy's to show someone else where this deer was at. But after watching this deer for 3 years and hunting him 2 out of the 3 years, he wasn't going to get any bigger. So that's why i choose to show the Gov tag were he was at. I personally would rather see this awesome deer get shot before he starts going down hill.
INSANITY! Is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result!

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:14 pm

well imho i think thats a bit selfish toward the other guys that found him on their own and i know 2 that have chased him for 3 years as well and spent a lot of time hunting that deer. kinda weak in my opinion. o well enough about this thread im sick of arguing and it doesnt matter now anyway.

mossbak
2 point
2 point

Post by mossbak » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 pm

](*,) i think we need to get over it, cause its a small world these days ain't nothing beyond the dollar!
"A Friend Will Stick Closer Then a Brother"

HUNTIN FOR LIFE
2 point
2 point

Post by HUNTIN FOR LIFE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Well thats the chance ya take when hunting a big buck. knowing the sportsman and gov tag starts on the sept. 1. Like i said before I also hunted this deer for 2 years and also found him on my own. you say thats weak, well they had there chose to do the same thing. they chose not to, and i chose to.
INSANITY! Is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result!

camodup
3 point
3 point

Post by camodup » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:45 pm

have you seen that buck that lady got on the sportsmans tag this year? i got the pic i'll post it, the buck measures 230" and thats with like 20" of horn that got knocked off.. i'll post it in a bit for yall to see
thedailyhuntandfish.com

Pro Staff for Northern Utah Waterfowl
Duck Junkies Field Staff

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:44 pm

YEA WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE PHOTOS. IT WAS "READY" THAT SHOT THAT BUCK. A MEMBER OF THE FORUM.
Deadi