MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Pooner
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Pooner » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Well lets see, my name is Brett and I am from Idaho. I am currently working towards a degree in wildlife biology, yes a poor college student. My hunt mule deer, elk, coyotes, wild pigs, upland birds, ducks, prairie dogs, turkeys. I am really trying to drew an antelope tag, and finally get to go bear hunting. My other outdoor activities include shed hunting (which is basically normal hunting without the blood), snowmobiling, fishing, camping. I dont know what else I need to write here so that is all I have at the moment.

the_muley_freak
Fawn
Fawn

Post by the_muley_freak » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Im a outdoor lovin, sheep farmer of a guy form vernal. lol

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm

hoseman wrote:Hi all,

It has been a while but I am here and glad to touch base with you guys/gals. I live in Star Valley, Wy and posted a couple videos of a few big bucks 2 years ago. I was never able to tag one but last year my wife and I filled our first Mule deer tag together at 9,5000 ft! It was a great experience.....and let me tell you there is nothing like having morning coffee with a mule deer hanging on the wall! I look forward to being more active this year!
Sweet buck, my family is originally from Afton/Fairview. Welcome [back] to the site.
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

natanddaveg
Fawn
Fawn

Post by natanddaveg » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello Everyone-
I am an "avid" 39yr old big game hunter residing in Reno, Nv. I have been a short-time lurker of the Muley Madness Forum and now am a member. Nothing like gettin' excited for the upcoming fall hunting season and talkin' shop. I just found out in the last two wks. that I'll be hunting Mule Deer in Nv. and elk in NM. this fall. Needless to say, I will also be checking out how everyone else did too!

To me it is very impressive how much info and help a person learns from these forums. All of the different opinions and views on the many topics is great. I only hope I can help someone out as much.

Carry on!!!

Leo
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Leo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi everyone, just signed up. Live in Oregon Love hunting, especially mule deer. I live in western oregon but like hunting eastern oregon where its not a rain forest. Anyway I got really lucky last year and drew a California Bighorn sheep tag and buck tag in the Trout Creek Mountains in Southeast Oregon. Got a nice ram 162", which is pretty nice for a California Bighorn, it was an un-guided hunt with my Dad and friend. On the Buck Hunt my dad got a 29" monster 4x4, and I got a very tall 3X5 with eyeguards. If I can ever figure out how to post pics I will share. Anyway look foreward to talking with everyone. - Leo

IdahoMuley
Spike
Spike

Post by IdahoMuley » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm

I have been here off and on since the site started one of the best sites around i think. dont get to post as much any more as i would like just to busy trying to finish up my degree in Range Management!! cant wait for Idaho results to be up i am feelin lucky!!
Muley Man!

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 am

Welcome guys......looking forward to your future posts.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

NeverStopHuntin
Fawn
Fawn

Post by NeverStopHuntin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I have lived in central utah all my life but hunt in every state that is willing to give me a tag.

I really enjoy archery but will hunt with anything from a slingshot to a rifle. I also love shed hunting and photography, i will work on getting some photos on here soon.

I have been lucky enough to draw an archery antelope tag in utah and a archery deer tag in new mexico so far this year. I am still crossing my fingers for wyoming and arizona to throw me a tag (you can never have too many tags!)

Looking forward to getting to know a few crazy people who share the same passion

Ryan

spike
Fawn
Fawn

Post by spike » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Fellow Addicts,

My name is Fred Blevins, my buddies call me SPIKE, I'm 58 yrs young, I live in Brentwood, Ca. and have been hunting & fishing for about 30 yrs. Wyoming, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada,Montana, Idaho,Oregon, New Mexico, Mexic0, Canada, and Africa. It has cost me a few starter wives but I finally kissed the right frog and she turned into a princess. Looking forward to swapping stories, sharing ideas, and the general comraderie. Any X3B tagholders out there,I drew by myself and am in heavy research mode as we speak.

GOOD HUNTING,

Spike

hunt_the_rut
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hunt_the_rut » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 am

I am an avid bow hunter from Southwest Nebraska. Grew up on a ranch and still work on it. I have hunted elk, muley, whitetail, black bear, turkey, pheasant, quail, and predator. I am an avid trapper. Looking forward to gaining info and sharing info on this site.