MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
rebeccafrancis
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by rebeccafrancis » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi I am new to this forum and I love to bowhunt, rifle hunt, and just hunt. I look forward to getting to know all of you. I live in UT and WY right now, and hunt mostly in WY. I have been looking at this site for a few days and it looks like a great one!
Attachments
Copy (2) of CIMG2033.JPG
Copy (2) of CIMG2033.JPG (75.05 KiB) Viewed 4074 times

Fawn
Fawn

Post by 46271 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:34 am

Retired USAF (enlisted). Decided to stay in Idaho when my military time was up instead of moving back east (Pa). Hunted white tails as a kid befor ethe USAF. Now I am in muley land. It has been fun learning the diference in hunting styles.
I mainly hunt areas 39 and 43 here in Idaho. Looking to get into shed hunting this year also.

rimrocknewt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rimrocknewt » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 pm

i read the introduction page and i promise not to pop in and ask for info..lol
that said,i`m from the Verde valley in central AZ
i`ve killed a few muleys in my time :thumb

Bone Head
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bone Head » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Looks like a great site...I live in S.Oregon and hunt some local Blacktails / Roosie's ....but spend most of my hunting season over east looking mule deer & Rocky Mtn Elk. Killed my biggest deer to date this year but nothing huge a 160 class deer. Spen alot of time hunting with my 3 boys and so far they posess the love for the outdoors that I have. :thumb I really want to spend more time hunting out of state so hope to learn a few things here. My biggest constraints are time & money...I know SHOCKER!!!

deerhuntenokie
Fawn
Fawn

Post by deerhuntenokie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 pm

This is Deerhuntenokie. I am from southeastern Oklahoma but I have been fascinated by mule deer since the late 80's. Although I have hunted Colorado numerous times and New Mexico a few times, I have yet to bag a good one. However, that doesn't stop me from trying. I love this web site. Although I don't contribute very often, I love to read all the good stories and see the pic's. Keep up the good work.
deerhuntenokie

johnbain
Fawn
Fawn

Post by johnbain » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Southern New Mexico native. Been bowhunting off and on for years, but really just picked it back up last year. Killed my first deer with a bow (whitetail) this year and I'm looking forward to the rut hunt in January (New Mexico).

WapatiChaser
Fawn
Fawn

Post by WapatiChaser » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 am

As most of you now know I am new to this forum and have already enjoyed some of the stories. I was raised in SW Colo and have hunted and fished most of my life. I am a former Marine, and a retired Firefighter, from Farmington NM. My kids are almost grown, if that is possible, with spouses of their own. NM has a hard time drawing my name for a hunting license, but I do get to Bowhunt sometimes.

NJMike
Fawn
Fawn

Post by NJMike » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 am

I am fairly new to New Mexico I moved here in 2006 when I was in the Air Force and met my wife here and decided to stay (well she decided I would stay). Growing up I did some small game hunting (rabbit, squirle) and sat in tree stands freezing while others in my family got lucky. I am from New Jersey, but would never go back after seeing a New Mexico sun set. I fish, hunt, golf, hike, and enjoy all of those activities with my family. I was lucky this year to apply for a deer tag in NM and got picked and shot my first mule deer. Hes not a monster but it was the first deer I ever even took a shot at. I look forward to networking with you all on here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1490592372
Thats a link to my first mule deer.

crowsfootbuck09
Fawn
Fawn

Post by crowsfootbuck09 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 pm

My names cody cannon im from Idaho. I grew up hunting and have a huge mule deer hunting passion. im a new member! Here are some pics of my 2009 mule deer
Attachments
R1-24A.jpg
R1-24A.jpg (129.48 KiB) Viewed 4032 times
muley 1.jpg
muley 1.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 4032 times
2009 southern idaho muley
2009 southern idaho muley
two big racks.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 4032 times

primal215
3 point
3 point