MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
MonteMiles
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by MonteMiles » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm

First post here. Im 29 from South Dakota. I do majority of my hunting on approx 400,000 private acres in Western SD, near the NEB and WY border. I hunt everything but my passions are to chase mulies around with a stick and string and to go after the wiley coyote.

A few of us are just starting up a hunting/filming business. Should be fun! Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks

Monte Miles

CO Dave101
Fawn
Fawn

Post by CO Dave101 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Well i love to hunt high somewhere around 12000 feet smokepole or first rifle Elk & deer southewestern Colorado is my stomping grounds. we have yet to draw a smokepole tag for deer. we have done good on elk though. all fair chase willderness hunts for me. lucked out wife hunts to she has braging rights this year both deer & elk. we do horse back drop camps. no roads here.Image

WinMag
3 point
3 point

Post by WinMag » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I am 47 and live in NW IA. Not mule deer country but like others I hunted them a couple years ago in CO. and got hooked. Plan to hunt them every other year or more. I hunt mainly whitetail, upland game and varmints but have hunted antelope, elk, mule deer and bighorn sheep. Looking over this site it seems to have allot of friendly people that are genuine about there love for mulies. I hope I can contribute to that and maybe someday convince the wife to move West.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

::wel everyone. We are looking forward to your posts. :thumb
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

MO BUCKS
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MO BUCKS » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

I'm a 33yr old that lives in western MO. I mainly hunt whitetals and turkeys around my local area. I've been thinking about venturing out and doing some out of state hunting. Thinking about doing a Wyoming antelope hunt for my first western hunt. I have already got some good information on this forum and I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow hunters.

WaHunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by WaHunter » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi, my name is Travis....I have lived all my life in central Washington State, where I began hunting deer and elk at the age of 12. I have never hunted out of state but hope to change that this year by putting my Wyoming pref point to good use. I hope to draw a general season deer tag. No matter what I draw, I'm sure I will not be disapointed......gotta be better that my home state. Don't get me wrong I have taken some decent bucks here but, there are seasons where one may not even see one legal buck!!! We just don't have the quality and numbers like some of the other states do. More than anything, I just want to hunt some new and different country....I'll try and post some pics of some of the WA bucks I have taken over the years. Finally I hope to learn from others on about other states.

crunch14
2 point
2 point

Post by crunch14 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 am

WaHunter wrote:Hi, my name is Travis....I have lived all my life in central Washington State, where I began hunting deer and elk at the age of 12. I have never hunted out of state but hope to change that this year by putting my Wyoming pref point to good use. I hope to draw a general season deer tag. No matter what I draw, I'm sure I will not be disapointed......gotta be better that my home state. Don't get me wrong I have taken some decent bucks here but, there are seasons where one may not even see one legal buck!!! We just don't have the quality and numbers like some of the other states do. More than anything, I just want to hunt some new and different country....I'll try and post some pics of some of the WA bucks I have taken over the years. Finally I hope to learn from others on about other states.

Woo Hoo another Washingtonian. Welcome, when I was a kid Deer season was 2 weeks long and started about when it ends now. Thanks to the Democrats it's really gone down hill. I really hope that someday they'll bump deer and elk season back a week or 2 where the used to be.
Just remember they call it hunting not finding. It's all about the stories.
OIF vet 2003 SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY

model70
Fawn
Fawn

Post by model70 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:21 am

I am 36 and live in NW North Dakota. I really enjoy hunting mule deer in the badlands but also hunt grouse, pheasants, waterfowl, coyotes and turkeys. Fishing for walleye keeps me occupied in the summer and early fall months. I really look forward to talking with some of the other members that are as nuts about mule deer as I am.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Welcome guys.....
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

amp713
2 point
2 point

IM HERE!

Post by amp713 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm

My name is austin and im from utah. Im 20 and am finishing up colege this semester. Im hunting muzzleloader mule deer like always and going back country archery elk this year. I live in the northeastern region. Hoping to come out with two monsters this year! [-o<
Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson