Back from Wyoming and Colorado

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm

I've said it once and I'll say it again (As have others)....CONGRATS on your first buck! You have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of...in fact, you should be PROUD!

As for the rest....to each his/her own. What they did was perfectly legal and well within thier right. Just because someone does not have the same view as you gives you no right to jump on thier back and chastise them for it.

I am one of you that has also let the small ones pass for the last three years in hopes of taging a big buck...and have eaten my tag all three years. However, I am extremely happy to see that a3dhunter and his wife filled thier tags and had an enjoyable hunt. We should all be happy for them!
Unless someone broke the law, let them be.

MuleyMadness has always been a site inwhich folks can log on and share thier experiences, share tactics and ideas, ask for advice and pointers, and enjoy the company of other hunters WITHOUT this sort of back-biting! If you can't be happy for a fellow hunter and outdoor enthusiast then maybe you need to frequent one of those other sites that allow this sort of stuff.

Brett, I think this thread needs to be locked.
Last edited by AGCHAWK on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Post by Coloradobuck » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:51 pm

=D> eny way congrats on a first buck! :thumb :thumb
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway”-john wayne

daveytech
Fawn
Fawn

Post by daveytech » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 pm

Perfect for a first bow kill.

Congratulations.