MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
UTEXAN
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by UTEXAN » Sun May 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Native of Texas now living in Utah (West Jordan) for 10 years. A friend of mine told me about this site about a year ago and I have read post from time to time. I grew up hunting white tails in Texas and go back from time to time to hunt with my dad and brother. I have been rifle hunting muleys and elk the past three seasons and have only taken a nice 3 point (6 point in Texas:) 2 years ago. This year I have taken up bowhunting mainly do the fact that I generally prefer hunting alone. Anyways hung my first tcam on labor day with what I consider to be stellar results (40 pics in 5 days (deer, elk and moose). I will post them on the Tcam section later this week.

I have really enjoyed this site this and look forward to contributing.

ABert

Post by ABert » Sun May 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome to all the new folks! Enjoy the site and contribute, whether asking questions, posting pics or whatever.

This is by far the best group of folks in the online hunting community, hands down :thumb
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Bryan_e
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bryan_e » Sun May 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey everyone,
I just a every day guy who has a family to suport while trying to hunt

huntnphool
Fawn
Fawn

Post by huntnphool » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Another Washington resident to add to your list -%

smoothy1975
Fawn
Fawn

Post by smoothy1975 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 am

hey everyone, My name is Eric and just bought my first bow last year and fell in love the first time I heard the "thwack" of hitting a practice bag. I went elk hunting for the first time last year too, but was clearly inexperienced because of lack of researching and asking questions. I can't wait to try again this year though!! I live on Hill AFB and have been in the military for 8 years now. I joined this site in hopes of gaining good advice on hunting and good spots for public elk hunting. Thanks to all who help out and I will do the same if i can.

TagSoup
Fawn
Fawn

Post by TagSoup » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm

I am from Eastern Oregon and work in law enforcement. I am 36 years old and have been hunting 25 years w/rifle, archery, and muzzleloader equipment. I have exclusively hunted Oregon having attempted to draw tags out of state a few times unsuccessfully. I am married for the past thirteen years w/a wonderful wife and two little girls ages 10 and 9. I have killed no real big bucks, bulls, but my muzzleloader antelope shot at 167yds with open sites was a good trophy. I am not here for info on this season but maybe I can help someone having hunted/scouted the "trophy units" in Oregon for elk. I have monitored this website for years but only as a guest.

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Welcom everyone. We are sure getting a crowd gathered from the North East part of the country. Can't wait to hear everyones hunting storys from this season.
Deadi

gcox98
Fawn
Fawn

Post by gcox98 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi, I'm from Indiana and be out west hunting the last 6 years. New Mexico(3), Wyoming(1) and Arizona once. Like most I have to wait a long time to get drawn but try hard every year. I just found this site today after watching a "Never Enough" video. Great hunting video. I love to archery Elk hunt in Sept, but got a new goal to chase a nice Muley buck. I've got the fever bad, someday he and I will meet up. I aprreciate the web site and look forward to reading about hunting and scouting. I love to glass.

live to hunt,
Greg

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome aboard guys.....look forward to your posts. If you need any help, this is the board to ask.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

ARCHERYBUG
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ARCHERYBUG » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 pm

I LIVE IN THE ELKO, NV. AREA AND I'M AN AVID OUTDOORSMAN AND LIVE FOR SHED HUNTING !!!!!!