MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
PSUBowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by PSUBowhunter » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 am

Hey guys, I'm from Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh. I am 25 years old and have been hunting since I was 12. I have been stricktly archery since I was about 15, and last year switched over to trad archery. I have been married a little under a year. Our anniverary is August 30(the last possible day of the year I told her I could get married).I grew up hunting whitetail, but have chased muleys around for the last two years. I love hunting out west. I love the style of being able to move and chase. I hunted the badlands of ND on my first trip out west and hunted NW Nebraska last fall. I will definately be making at least one trip westward each fall.

You guys that live out west dont know how good you have it. I cant walk 1/2 mile in my neck of the woods without hitting blacktop. I would love to live out there, but family keeps me in PA. Maybe someday I will head out west.

elkowalick
Fawn
Fawn

Post by elkowalick » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 am

Hi everyone.

I live in Colorado and I live to bow hunt,shed hunt and fish. Feel free to ask if you have other questions! I am looking forward to learning from you guys and with the exception of the specific areas I hunt I am willing to share anything I can that may help someone else.
Last edited by elkowalick on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

borntohunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by borntohunt » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello ~ everyone! It has been awhile since my last visit to this site. My name is Dan Ewing from Central Utah. I hunt as often as possible, but hunting mule deer in the high country is my real passion. This year I will be chasing muleys in my home state of Utah as well as Colorado on a second choice deer tag. I just found out last night that I will be hunting 2B (new mexico) in January. Anyone with any info on the winter archery hunt, I am open for suggestions.

Best of luck to all in the up coming hunts.

Conrad8899
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Conrad8899 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi every one. My name is Rodney. And I am from NW Pa. I am a avid hunter here in Pa. I hunt white tail,turkey,bear and sum small game. I got the bug for hunting out west. We have hunted in Cody one time for mule deer. And we were sucsess full. On a couple of nice mule deer.

shorty410
Fawn
Fawn

Post by shorty410 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm

I now live in Montana.I love to hunt and fish and do my taxidermy work on the side.I love to bow hunt and hunt with my husband.This site looks great compared to the others ive been on 10sign:

MillerTime
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MillerTime » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 am

Hey,

I'm in the AF stationed in Okinawa right now. I am supposed to be gettin stationed at Peterson in the next month. I was raised in Oklahoma. My dad and i are die hard hunters. Have not really hunted too much since i joined the AF in '06, but thats all gonna change when i come back to the states. Love hunting whitetails and duck hunting. I don't know much about muleys so i fugrued i better find some info... :)

hoseman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hoseman » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi all,

It has been a while but I am here and glad to touch base with you guys/gals. I live in Star Valley, Wy and posted a couple videos of a few big bucks 2 years ago. I was never able to tag one but last year my wife and I filled our first Mule deer tag together at 9,5000 ft! It was a great experience.....and let me tell you there is nothing like having morning coffee with a mule deer hanging on the wall! I look forward to being more active this year!
Attachments
0917080752a.jpg
0917080751.jpg
Got air! Got food! Got shelter and got the Lord Jesus in my life! I am good to go, are you?

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 am

::wel to all of you, we are looking forward to your hunting savvy stories. :thumb
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

muleywannabe
2 point
2 point

Post by muleywannabe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:37 am

hey everyone,

I live in Southeast Kansas where the humidity is unbearable in the summer. I like to travel west during the summer to get away from it all. I lived in colorado most of my life until 15 years of age when I moved to kansas and now I am 28. I mainly hunt Whitetails in kansas. I have shot numerous whitetails in the 160" mark. Now I am looking for a good mule deer. I am an avid archery hunter but I will break out the rifle if need be...haha. Glad to be part of the muleymadness group. Feel free to say hey anytime...

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am

Welcome everyone ::wel