MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Boats415
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Boats415 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Newbie from Southern California. I am looking forward to my first mule deer hunt this year in Northern California, and spending time outdoors with my three young sons.

dreaming big
Spike
Spike

Post by dreaming big » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Stumbled across this Forum thought it was great, Born and raised Utahn love to hunt love this state too for some reason!
"I would never die for my beliefs, because i might be wrong."

coolsun
Fawn
Fawn

Post by coolsun » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Hey fellas,

Lets see i just moved to Utah a couple of months ago. I lived in Idaho, Texas, Arizona, Utah, S. Korea. I have a 5 yr old daughter. I have never shot an elk, but i have been hunting for them once with my dad when i was 10 and of course we got a nice cow. Im pretty much 26yrs old. As of now i am in the Air Force stationed at Hill AFB. I have hunted deer in Texas and loved it.

M.D aittic
Fawn
Fawn

Post by M.D aittic » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

HI every one my name is lincoln and like all of you I love the out doors. I call my self md aittic beacause I have two addictions mnt dew and mule deer. I am kind of new to this hole computer thing so will try my best. I was lucky enough draw an archeray paunsaugunt deer tag this year so i am a nervous reck lol any way i am glad to be here

ntspdy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ntspdy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey guys, new member here. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I've been hunting since I was a kid but never real seriously. I recently moved back West from the Republic of Texas and have re-kindled my love for the outdoors. I was lucky enough to draw an archery bull tag in NM (my first archery elk tag) and a rifle cow hunt in AZ. Hopefully the freezer will be full. Hope everyone has a fun and successful season.

BOWHNTR22
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BOWHNTR22 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Hello All,

I am and have always been a diehard hunter and outdoorsman. I originally grew up in the great state of Oregon and moved to Utah 2 years ago for my work. I grew up hunting blacktails and muleys in Oregon and recently drew my first ever antelope tag this year for Wyoming. I was always a rifle hunter up until last year when I made the leap to bowhunting. Bowhunting is the most rewarding form of hunting I've ever done and I was successful in my first year taking a P&Y muley that grossed 165 and change. This year I drew a Fillmore Oak Creek archery elk tag and am looking forward to the challenge that the unit will bring. I'm more than willing to share info with good people and you just never know what that guy you're sharing info with will know about your current/future tags as well. Well that's a short intro about myself and I'm glad to be a member of the site. Sounds like a great site and I look forward to contributing.

Jered

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:50 am

::wel to all of you! =D> Thanks for the introductions, we are all looking forward to your future posts. Please feel free to ask away and we would appreciate your stories, photos and maybe some hunting saavy too. :thumb
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Mike I have lived in northern California and Montana I love to hunt anything and everyting there is nothing like the playing hide and seek the primal way. I look forward to reading your post and getting to know you all.

RidgeRunner_07
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RidgeRunner_07 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 am

Hey I suppose you could say im new here...been around a few other sites. Known as RidgeRunner_07. The name is Beau. I am an Eastern Washington Native not to be confused with the wet side of our state. Born and raised here about 70 miles from the Canadian Border. Muleys, Whiteys, Elk, Bear and Cats have been the run so far just Washington and Idaho. Looking foreward to hunting Wyoming and maybe Utah. Love steep and deep rough and rugged mtns where most wouldn't think about going. Hunting has turned more into an indurance test. Live for shed hunting.
-"Life is too short to own an ugly gun"
Bo Overmyer

dan walker
Fawn
Fawn

Post by dan walker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

I live in Alberta Canada,and we have draw system here for mule deer.for the last five years I have not been succesful,,,,,, BUT,,,,, this syear I was drawn. We have some pretty good mulies up here in Alberta not to mention the huge whitetails.
As usual I am after a good one. Here is a photo of my best mulie to date and can you believe that when I first saw him I passed him up but I went back abiout an hour later after thinking about it. I am glad that I did .He weighed about 400 pounds live.He is lacking in the front forks but it's a keeper.
Hopefully this year will be as goodImage