MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
BlackCoyote
Spike
Spike

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by BlackCoyote » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

Drew from MI...34, traditional bowhunter. Took my first "out west" trip ever this past September to Wyoming. Got hooked on the Bighorns, and chasing Mulies on public land. Did manage to kill a nice Lope. Didn't loose an arrow at a mulie, but did have some close encounters and found a nice shed.
Hope to learn more as the sage and tough stalks got in my blood. Let the adventure begin..

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Welcome to all new folks, BlackCoyote I love that 'avatar' pic!

SLIDER244
Fawn
Fawn

Post by SLIDER244 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm new to hunting. This is my 3rd season. 1st year I got skunked. I live in Western, Oregon. I grew up fishing in New Hampshire, Did Vegas for a while. Ely, Nevada I watched the Elk and Deer, but never hunted. I was always interested, but it took marriage to drive me into the woods with a gun. lol. Actually her family is all avid hunters. First time out there were 30 of us over east for Muley's.

Otherwise, I just like getting out, fresh air, lack of people, God's Country

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm

welcome everyone! this is a cool thread BOHNTR, it keeps going and going, and going and going......... it has to be the record for the site? i dont know, maybe deadI's " 3 word post thread" but very cool to get a good introduction from everyone. i hope you all stick around and contribute to a great forum! cool to see a couple "OREGONIANS" on here too:)

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:46 pm

::wel Everyone :)
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

nothinbutrack
Fawn
Fawn

Post by nothinbutrack » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 am

I'm from the White Mountains of AZ. I was born and raised here. I love to hunt most everthing. I would love to share some stories and hunting tips. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Archeryguru
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Archeryguru » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey guys glad ti finally be a member. ive been reading posts for years now but its taken me a while. Im a fulltime firefighter here in northern utah. Been archery hunting my entire life. Theres nothing I would rather be doin. thanks

http://www.archeryguru.blogspot.com

Goofy Elk
Spike
Spike

Post by Goofy Elk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 am

Most of you probably already know me from Monster Muleys or UWN................
I thought I might post on Muley Madness as-well.
Last edited by Goofy Elk on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UvUBowhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by UvUBowhunter » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 am

I am from Salt Lake Utah. I just started Bow hunting last year and love it. Got my first bow kill this year ( a cow elk). Now im trying to get my deer for the year. I have been going up almost every afternoon hunting on the wasatch front and wouldnt mind showing anyone around if they wanted to get to know the area a little. I try to get out as much as I can either to hunt or just help people pack out an animal so if anyone needs help packing out an animal you could try and get a hold of me. I am 20 years old and have been hunting ever since I was twelve. My favorite animal to hunt is elk.

bc.pse
2 point
2 point

Post by bc.pse » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm

I love to hunt period! I hunt Deer, Elk, Yotes, Pheasants, Ducks, anything that can be hunted in Utah I would like to try it. I also want to start moving around the states in quest of other animals. I archery hunt, Will be Muzzleloading next year, and I rifle hunt.
"I'm a Backwoods Boy! I grew up on a Dirt Road!"-Josh Turner