MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
BuckRage
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by BuckRage » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 pm

I'm from West Texas and love to hunt and bringing up my kids the same way. I have hunted in Texas, Pennsylvania and soon New Mexico. I've been hunting since I was a kid but got away from it for a long time because I live in a city where hunting is a long distance away and people here don't share my enthusiasm however when I started my family all those feelings came back and I wanted to share with my kids so I started it up again even though I have to drive 8 hours to do so. We've made it an annual event now and I hope to be able to spend many many years with my kids and hopefully their kids in hunting camp.

npitney
Fawn
Fawn

Post by npitney » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Hello,

My name is Nate. I am an 4th generation Arizona native and love the mountains our state has to offer. I am a father of 4 and love to take my kids hiking and hunting. I have been hunting for about 10 years and my first big game animal I took was a Muley. I hunt everything my state has to offer and will be going to Texas this december to hunt Whitetails and wild pigs. I also am an endurance athlete and use trail running as my main work out. I am looking forward to building some relationships and increasing my knowledge base.

Thanks for reading

N8

velvetfvr
Fawn
Fawn

Post by velvetfvr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello I am Geno. I am a 15 year old that loves to hunt the great state of NV. I have only taken one buck with a rifle but am a passionate bowhunter and am seeking my first bow buck since I was 12. I am also a avid waterfowler and archery competitor.

Madison
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Madison » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm 22 and haven't even had the opportunity to hunt in about 6 years! I love it but unfortunately being on high school sports teams and then moving on to college leaves little time to go hunting. I've missed hunting badly so I've been doing my best to make sure I set aside the time to go! I'm from southern Utah but my family that does all the hunting lives up north, I'm very excited to get started again and hope I get to tag something big soon!

Ultramagg
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Ultramagg » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:39 pm

30 year old, farm and business guy from South Dakota. Hunting everything with fur, feathers or fins. Have done a lot of guiding in the upland bird business, if anyone would ever want to trade a hunt. I like to back pack in for most hunts. Recently moved to Cody, WY for work related topics so just starting to learn the state. Will have my first Wyoming mule deer tag this year and I think have my work cut out for me. Good luck to everyone this fall.

Northface
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Northface » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm 27. I was born and raised in Eastern Nevada and currently live in Utah. I love hunting the High Desert - everything from tall alpine mountain ranges to the lowland, Sage and Juniper. I've hunted Mule Deer, Pronghorn, Elk, Mtn Lion and Sheep across Nevada. Ventured to AZ and NM a few times to Hunt Elk. I also love calling coyotes when I'm not hunting big game. I've been fortunate through my Jobs with the Forest Service and BLM to spend a lot of time in back country of Nevada and Western Utah and learn about some great country. I received a science degree from Southern Utah University and work in Natural Resources and Land Use. I'm excited to be a part of this forum.

bmaxxx
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bmaxxx » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:46 pm

my name is bryan, i'm 32 and grew up in a crazy country known as southern california. i somehow found myself on this site and it looks like a really cool crowd. i've been bowhunting 5yrs and have taken a few pacific hybrids and antelope. i'm looking to "step it up a notch" with some backcountry hunts in the future and look forward to interacting with like-minded folks here.

MTclacka
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MTclacka » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:59 pm

My name is Scott, I'm 30 years old, and live in Montana. I picked up bowhunting about 5 years ago thanks to my good friend Bmaxxx. I've only got a couple bow kills under my belt, mainly antelope, but am starting to get consumed with arrowing a stud mule deer. Looking forward to sharing some stories with you all.

bmaxxx
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bmaxxx » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 pm

SCOTT..... what's up buddy? glad to see you made it over here.

Bonehead_26
Spike
Spike

Post by Bonehead_26 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 am

im josh from utah i live for fishing hunting and shed hunting thats bout it