MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Rockymtnarcher
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Rockymtnarcher » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

Hey folks, I live in Colorado, raised in Wyoming. I've been hunting since I was 14. I love to hunt any species with any method but my real passion is archery for elk and mule deer. I am also an avid fisherman and shed hunter. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

ColoRacks
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ColoRacks » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 am

Hello all

Mainly a bowhunter, but kinda getting into smoke poles. My son took his first buck this year with a smoke pole and we had a blast. I love to hunt elk in the rut (my favorite) but just something about a majestic mule deer buck that makes me smile. Spent all my life hunting and guiding my friends and family, butI also guide professionally on the eastern plains of Colorado from October till the end of the year. Love to talk hunting and gear.

Michael

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Welcome aboard everybody.

Hope that everyone is having a great hunting season so far.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

gunsrme3
Fawn
Fawn

Post by gunsrme3 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 am

Hello all I was born and raised in Utah. I have spent most my life hunting the Manti Mountains. I love hunting. It does not matter with what. I spend most my summer in the mountains for work and play. I also like to spend time down at lake powell fishing.

BleuBijou
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BleuBijou » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 am

Been lurking for ever!!! I was one of those people at the bottom of the page under users that said non-member!! Finally joined up!! I live in Northern , Colorado and have hunted since I was a child! Family Homesteaded here in 1887 . Big game and Upland are my Passion! Was a Hardcore Waterfowler, but I am starting to get colder with age, so no more sitting in the Blind or in the Mud for me when it is below zero!!! I chase upland when I am not Deer, Elk, Antelope or Bear hunting and maybe a Moose someday!!! The system for Moose is a tough draw here, even with Max points!!! I will be hunting Elk here in about a week! I drew a nice tag with my 17 points!! Thanks for having me!!!

Mdsniper
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Mdsniper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Mostly a bow hunter from east Texas (lots of pigs here). Do a lot of predator hunting with a rifle. I am a 18 year veteran LE/SWAT officer, kids and family.
We have a small cabin in Southfork Co. Been hunting units 79 and 80 (elk). With little success. I have predator hunted that area the past two summers and had a blast.
Looking for any advice on a mule deer hunt in unit 79.

ylts0hg
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ylts0hg » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 am

I live in the Salt Lake Valley. The main thing that I hunt is mule deer with a rifle. This was my first year on dedicated hunter. I love hunting with a bow now. I am a disabled combat vet. I served in Afghanistan for 4 years. I like getting out and hunting as often as possible. No physical disability, just messed with my head. So, I can still hike around allot. I have a wife and 2 kids.

Americanpawn2010
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Americanpawn2010 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:39 pm

I am from Idaho and love to hunt Mule deer. Just started hunting Big game in My adult life. I have had very little chances to get on big deer but Still find a lot of joy in Glassing and being in the woods. I am looking forward to the following years taking my four sons out Hunting.

hambone
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hambone » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:26 pm

I live in washington have been hunting for over 35 years enjoy the outdoors and any and all kinds of hunting when not hunting like snapping a few pics

tgthethird
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tgthethird » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 am

i just joined. I am from California and have hunte since I was 12. Grew up hunting with a bow and about 6 years ago started muzzleloading and rifle hunting. I hunt basically everything, waterfowl, upland game birds and big game. I have hunted Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada. My entire family hunts and have been since I was young