Hello Everyone!

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
MonteMiles
Fawn
Fawn

Hello Everyone!

Post by MonteMiles » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 pm

As you can tell by my low post count Im new here. Seems like a very entertaining website to say the least. A little about me. Im 29, recently married and yes she hunts! We are currently looking at moving to the western WY area. Ive hunted mule deer since I was legal to shoot. Ive harvested many in that 150-160 class (good bucks but not great). Recently helped my father with his biggest to date. 196 net. I hunt mostly big game and predators.

Recently a couple of us decided to start up a business filming with both the video camera and the digital camera. We thought and thought about a name.....decided on BEYOND ADDICTION ADVENTURES. Its just that....beyond an addiction....words cant express what us hunters share and how we feel in the field. There is no cure for what we do.

We plan on applying for all the western states next year for mulies, sheep, elk, pronghorn, etc

Recently started reading some of the Eastmans books and the David Long Public Mulies book. Good reads so far. Any suggestions on other mulie books?

The business just dropped about 10k worth of video and digital camera equipment. So I hope to post some videos and pics in the near future.

Sorry about carrying on so much......If anyone is interested in helping us film a little bit or would like to be filmed on their hunt shoot me a text at 605-254-5918
Hope to meet some of you guys in the near future. Good hunting!
Monte Miles

huntfishnv
2 point
2 point

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by huntfishnv » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:34 pm

::wel this is an awsome site!
The Buck Stops Here

DeadI

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by DeadI » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome to the site. Can't wait to see some of your videos.
Deadi