Carson Buck shot by NDOW

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com

Is it right that the Warden shot the deer?

Yes
6%
No
61%
Not Sure
33%

Total votes: 36

swbuckmaster
2 point
2 point

Re: Carson Buck shot by NDOW

Post by swbuckmaster » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 am

No he shouldn't have shot it I would bet the deer would have lived!

codyca
Fawn
Fawn

Post by codyca » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 am

Bucks fight and injure themselves every rut. It is hard to judge a game warden with so little info but nature should decide not a state official. Bet I wouldn't get away with that! Not that any ethical hunter would try anyhow, just hypothetical.

gcox98
Fawn
Fawn

Post by gcox98 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

It all matters what the injury was too me. But I have no problem believing the Game warden shot it because he wanted too. Most of them around here would arrest their grandma for something they've done themselves. Guess that tells you what I think of most of them.

Huxta88
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Huxta88 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am

No way should such a prized animal have been shot under this circumstance by the NDOW.
He robbed the community of this prize and should have known better that deer get wounded and survive everyday in communities just like this. Fear of it being poached??? Thats the worst excuse I have ever heard... NDOW needs to do their job and protect wildlife not take them for BS excuses like this. I am discusted with this guy.

Muleys 24/7
Spike
Spike

Post by Muleys 24/7 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Huxta88 wrote:No way should such a prized animal have been shot under this circumstance by the NDOW.
He robbed the community of this prize and should have known better that deer get wounded and survive everyday in communities just like this. Fear of it being poached??? Thats the worst excuse I have ever heard... NDOW needs to do their job and protect wildlife not take them for BS excuses like this. I am discusted with this guy.
X2 I think the same