- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:21 am
- Location: Rexburg, ID
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 pm
- Location: Building America
I'd go after the bottom buck for three reasons, mass, stickers, and eyeguards.....that would all be out the window if I ran into the other buck first.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen
- 2 point
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 pm
- Location: Amarillo Texas
2nd to the last buck, i love his forks
Romans 13: 1-4
- 4 point
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 pm
- Location: Clinton, UT
Second buck... I'm a sucker for symmetry & eye guards!
But I'd have a tough time passing on either of the other two if they crossed my path first.
“The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.”
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Last one for me, I just like the look better is all.
- 2 point
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm
- Location: Western Colorado
Last one, more character than the others
2010 Strother SR-71 390 grain arrow @ ~60# >-------> 298 FPS with 74.6 KE. Slick Trick Army.
"Is it elk season yet?"
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:46 pm
- Location: All over Utah
I like the last one the best too.
There's always next year
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:45 pm
- Location: Northern Colorado
That would be a tough choice. probably the second on I like the typical look. the last one is really awesome also though.
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm
I would take the last one.
- 3 point
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 pm
- Location: Nephi, UT
Whichever one gives me the shot first!
I do like the bottom one, would love to get one with a kicker or trash.