research project

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
dbhunter19
Fawn
Fawn

research project

Post by dbhunter19 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

I have been viewing this site for years. Seen great deer and read wonderful stoies. Thank you all who has posted. I posted this on monster muleys and have had great success thus far so decided to post it here. I am doing a research project for one of my college classes that will take me a few years. I am limited to what qustions the survey has included, and am aware that there are other factors that should be included that are not.It will take about 1 minute tops to take it. Thanks in advace to those that take it. Feel free to post a response of your thoughts, as long as it wont cause a conflict.
Thanks

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X85WBRK

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: research project

Post by Springville Shooter » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm

OK, so where are you going with this research? Do to the nature of the survey questions, I am curious. Also, the question about it being a violation of the law to commit a wildlife violation does not make sense as it is, by statute, a violation making this an irrefutable point. The more compelling question would be: Do you think that the need to feed your family makes it morally permissable to transend statutary law by harvesting wildlife for the purpose of food? Several other questions also had room for improvement in my opinion. ------------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

I took it, bit curious why all the food stamp and wildlife violation questions. So what's the project exactly?

dbhunter19
Fawn
Fawn

Post by dbhunter19 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I now the questions are not perfect. That is why Im posting it here so I can better the survey. The purpose of this is for a research project to finish my schooling. In short Im wondering if there is a direct relationship with the wildlife violations, and the economic downturn of the 2000's.
Thank you for your comments.

ABert

Post by ABert » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm

I read the survey questions and chose not to participate. I may be reading way too much between the lines in the questions but the survey had a very specific political leaning to me toward what ends I do not know.

I'll leave it at that.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm

ABert wrote:I read the survey questions and chose not to participate. I may be reading way too much between the lines in the questions but the survey had a very specific political leaning to me toward what ends I do not know.

I'll leave it at that.
Ditto.....
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer