BOHNTR - How did CO go?

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
killerbee

Re: BOHNTR - How did CO go?

Post by killerbee » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Sounds like a great trip. It would be hard to let that buck go, but there's no reason to kill something you might not be satisfied with.
Great job and thanks for the update.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Great recap, thanks for taking the time to share it. Nice photos, hope you get back that way sometime in the future. Your sure a die hard to do that many days solo.

dahlmer
Monster
Monster

Post by dahlmer » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 am

Sounds like you had a good time Roy. Looks like you were in some beautiful country.

johnyutah5
2 point
2 point

Post by johnyutah5 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:15 am

MuleyMadness wrote:Great recap, thanks for taking the time to share it. Nice photos, hope you get back that way sometime in the future. Your sure a die hard to do that many days solo.
Couldn't agree more. 9 days in the back country on your own = die hard. Great photos and congrats on a successful hunt.

ridgetop
Monster
Monster

Post by ridgetop » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks for the recap Roy. I can really relate to the closing in on 50 statement. I'm not sure how many more years I have left in me trying to keep up with the young bucks I hunt with.
There's always next year

ABert

Post by ABert » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm

ridgetop wrote:Thanks for the recap Roy. I can really relate to the closing in on 50 statement. I'm not sure how many more years I have left in me trying to keep up with the young bucks I hunt with.
I represent that statement! I'm the youngest in our group of hunters and AARP has already sent me an application! Just not "quite" at that age yet but it is coming fast. I really need some of the young bucks to step up and start dragging out the critters that those of us who are "more experienced" out of the woods. lol
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.