- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm
No tags for me this year either.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:51 pm
I put in as a party with family in my new state of Montana and drew a pretty tough to get mule deer tag. Not huge trophy quality but good deer and only 15 minutes from the house.
- 2 point
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 pm
- Location: Texas
Congrats to the guys and gals who've drawn tags!
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:40 am
- Location: Crazy California
Kaibab archery tag for me.
Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:45 pm
- Location: Colorado
Managed to get deer and antelope tags yesterday from the left over tags list so add that to my elk tag and I should be set come this fall!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.