Post by 4blade » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 pm

still here

4blade

AK Hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by AK Hunter » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Everyone, found this site while gathering info for a mule deer hunt in Utah last fall. We had a great time. This was my first time hunting mule deer, now I'm hooked. I live in Alaska so it's a little hard to do much scouting before a trip so I try and look and learn as much as I can from this site. Sure do enjoy all the photos, great country where the muleys live.

chrisg24
Fawn
Fawn

Post by chrisg24 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I am new to the site but seems like there are alot of people willing to share info..I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico and hunt mule deer and elk. I have hunted elk in units 16D (Gila), unit 44, unit 34, and unit 52. have hunted mule deer in units 37, 5a. I am mostly an archery hunter but have done some rifle. NM just started crossbow during rifle so might try that.. If anybody has any questions dont hesitate to ask..

BEASTWOOD
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BEASTWOOD » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi. New to the site. I live in central Ut. I enjoy hunting,fishing,camping and anything outdoors. My main passion is bowhunting followed closely by fishing and bird hunting. Married w/3 kids whom I try and include in my outdoor pursuits. I look forward to contributing to the site and provide intell on the Nebo, San Pitch and Tintic Mt. areas.

AntlerObsession
Fawn
Fawn

Post by AntlerObsession » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:11 am

New member obsessed with antlers! Hailing from Phoenix, AZ, soon to be Safford, AZ, who moonlights as a muley hunter in SW Colorado. Glad to be here!

Honga
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Honga » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am

Well I joined here in 2009...never posted just read. Since I have now posted I guess I should say "Howdy" to everyone. I am a retired Game Warden from Maryland..live on the Eastern Shore and would prefer to be out of here but wife & kids say no. We have a couple of hundred acres in Eastern Montana, a bunch of friends there also. I hunt just about everything there is to hunt, here & in Montana. Hope to someday get an Elk but enjoy "just being there".

jayb22
Spike
Spike

Post by jayb22 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello everyone. I just signed up and have been browsing the forums on here. I'm from Alberta Canada and have become addicted to bowhunting Mule deer. I only started hunting 2 years ago and really only got into it after spending a few days tagging along with my brother on a mule deer hunt. There is just something about the spot and stalk aspect of Mule Deer hunting that I love. It took me two seasons to finally get myself a mule deer and so far it was the best hunt I have ever had. My first year I was lucky enough to get a whitetail deer and this past season I shot a young moose and later on got my mule deer. I look forward to meeting and talking with everyone on here.

Jay

Muleyfanatic
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Muleyfanatic » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey everyone. I just started looking at the site today, and plan on using it a lot more. I have been a member of Monstermuleys.com for a long time, and decided to sign up for this one as well. I am only 15 years old so I don't really have much experience but I enjoy learning something new from these sites everyday. Hunting is my life, and has been for the last 3 years. I live in Idaho, and have only hunted here, but once I get a lil older I plan on putting in for other states as well. Thanks for welcoming me to your site.

Jayden

yemtig
Fawn
Fawn

Post by yemtig » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi all.. Live in New Mexico but grew up in Texas... Know some on whitetail hunting but am clueless on the crazieness of what is Western Hunting!!! I have my elk and mule deer tags in for this year and hope to draw... Learning new things all the time from fellow hunters in this area as I meet them, but would like to learn more... found this site as I was researching hunting areas that were of interest to me.. Anyways, I will never claim to know much of anything, and am ready to absorb any knowledge you want to give me.... :)

BighornBreath
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BighornBreath » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello everybody.
I'm Michael living in Colorado Springs. Been in Colorado since 1981. Looking to make some net friends and get some pointers for deer and elk hunting. I look forward to meeting everyone.