Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Spencer
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Spencer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Hello everyone -

My name is Scott Spencer and I'm from Birmingham, AL. No, you won't find mule deer in Alabama but I have always had a fascination with them! I've only hunted out west once and that was last year where I took my first elk (6x6).

I wasn't successful with the antelope draw in WY this year but I managed to get a general muley tag.

I doubt I can contribute anything to the board but I'll sure be an avid reader and most likely ask some questions. :)

Scott

yollyhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by yollyhunter » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am

i live in humboldt county in northern ca. and i mainly hunt the elusive blacktail. i am just getting into hunting out of state and could use all the help i could get. i bow hunt as well as rifle.

shootinfool
Fawn
Fawn

Post by shootinfool » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 pm

yollyhunter wrote:i live in humboldt county in northern ca. and i mainly hunt the elusive blacktail. i am just getting into hunting out of state and could use all the help i could get. i bow hunt as well as rifle.

Humbolt county Hu??? Welcome aboard. Nice to have you.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 am

Welcome guys......glad to have you all aboard!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

colo72jimmy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by colo72jimmy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 am

I live in Longmont, Colorado native ,5th generation logger till I was 18 yrs old.grew up in the woods fishing ,Hunting. Love teaching my daughters, nephews about the outdoors. i can't wait for this season even though i didn't draw any tags. will just go OTC.Look forward to talking to all of here.
To many places hunt to not enough time!

idhoythntr
Fawn
Fawn

Post by idhoythntr » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Just found this site and knew I had to join. I live in S. Idaho and I mostly bowhunt. I wasn't fortunate enough to get any of the controlled hunts that I applied for (again) so I'm stuck with open hunts (again). Oh well, there are lots of them for me to choose from. I hope that I can be an asset as well as get some good information from all of you folks.

bushwood
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bushwood » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey Guys,
I'm a flatlander from Mobile, AL who pines for the West 24-7. I've been bowhunting Elk & Muleys in NM, ID, & CO since 91' and recently Desert Muleys in SW Texas. I have learned evrything I know (Very Little) the hard way, on my own, and have still managed to luck up on some great animals over the years. I hope I can contribute in some way to this great forum as I have taken quite a bit from it as a reader.
Thanks for providing such a great platform for hunters.

mapleton archer
2 point
2 point

Post by mapleton archer » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Paul Snyder Aka Mapleton Archer married 5 kids oldest 17 youngest 3. Im A Drywall contractor.and i love to bowhunt and to be outdoors. this site gets me through alot waiting until i can pull back the bow and see a mulie through my peep.

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 pm

::wel To the Forums
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Buckskin Bandit
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Buckskin Bandit » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello to all! James here. From mesquite nevada. 2 kids - great wife("hunt all you want babe I'm ok with it") Transplated here from nothern Utah and miss my mountians! I took up bow hunting 3 years ago and just shooting my bow is the best-my rifles seriously have been shot maybe 3-4 times since getting a bow! Very novice at it but love it none the less.
I had to join this site after reading how people interact with eachother. The term "online community" is usually a farce but here you really get the sense people are there for you if they can help. Thanks to all that have already assisted me and I hope some day I can return the favor.
Keep up the great work Brett and all other moderators and please keep posting all the great pics with the stories people. Makes me wanna jump in the truck when I see all the game on this site!
:thumb