MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Mulieman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Mulieman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

WOW =D> lots of great post on the site I found it a couple days ago and Im hook lots of info and great people. Im from South Dakota been here the hole time I hunt western SD alot haven't had the chance to go any where else yet been waiting like everybody else for elk and bighorn tags 11yrs to be exact. I hunt whitetails and muledeer, antelope archery,rifle muzzleloader. Im 33 i have a wife and 2 kids I work for a Natural Gas Pipeline here what a great site and people.

Hunter Hank
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Hunter Hank » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

South Dak. hunter here, 28 years old have shot 2 muleys over 170" and 3 whitetails over 155". Sometimes it can be hard to get a tag for a muley so, thats why I have the whitetail deer pics also. but I do love to hunt mule deer.

muleytex
Fawn
Fawn

Post by muleytex » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm a brand new member here at muleymadness, although I have been reading for awhile. I finally decided to register and contribute. I'm a firefighter in a large city in Texas. I can't justify paying for leases in Texas since nearly all land in Texas is privately owned. So I hunt public lands in several western states. Plus I really like seeing ridge after ridge drop out of sight, while traveling miles in the backcountry. Truly enjoy timberline wilderness hunts for muzzleloader mule deer in Colorado. Definately a trophy hunter. Been playing the draw game for years now.
We don't rent pigs

wonderfulidaho
Fawn
Fawn

Post by wonderfulidaho » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Hello fellow hunters,

I was born and raised in Orofino Idaho, the home of the Maniacs and have always been an avid whitetail hunter. Life may take me south to boise where recently i have been finding out is awesome Muley country. I want so badly to hunt these great deer this year and have been trying to research areas to hunt. Thinking i need to go and make friends with some large land owning farmers. Any info would be great if you have some. I took and made my longest shot at a whitetail last year. just over 400 yards, one shot kill with my Ruger M77 .300 win mag. gotta love those Federal Fusions, they shoot great out of my rifle. need to invest in a new optics set bino, scope and spotter. also need to get a range finder. anyways its late and im rambling please except my apologies. hope to talk some new friends soon :thumb

muleymanny
Fawn
Fawn

Post by muleymanny » Sat May 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Just learned about this site from my brother........its my first year hunting and i am getting way excited for this season :) ........i am doing the archery hunt with my brother and hoping to get a nice buck this year because i drew out for the buck tag.......hope its gonna be fun :)

fasteddie04
Fawn
Fawn

Post by fasteddie04 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

Hello, I am from South Dakota. I look forward to posting some picture and being part of the site.

capt.nw
Spike
Spike

Post by capt.nw » Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello everyone,
I am new to the site and aready got some help and good info for hunting this year thank you. I grew up hunting everything in Northern Cal. I have moved to Idaho and have started hunting all over the state to fine an area that I realy like. I bow hunt and gun hunt and mostly hunt in the fall for anything with 4 legs. I do make it back to Cal for the Abalone diving and spearfishing oh and see the family too.
Same Monkey Different Tail....

muleyslayer
Fawn
Fawn

Post by muleyslayer » Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

Muleyslayer here... great site. Glad to be on.

Muley

Tyewire
2 point
2 point

Post by Tyewire » Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi to everyone, I am a avid outdoors man and love to hunt!! Weather it be for rocks or game, if I can hunt it, I enjoy it. I am 42 years old married with three kids 11,8,and 4, two girls and a boy. I have hunted my whole life, primarily bow hunt. I am a lineman by trade and live in the Oregon valley and have a lot of experience in the coastal jungle. Roosevelt elk , black-tailed deer, and petrified wood are my usual prey.

Yes, I joined your forum to ask for some help as most do. My father(67) and I drew archery deer tags in Utah's Book Cliffs and are very exited about hunting mule deer. I understand lots of people are kind of a "one and done", after they get there info from you all. I have been reading old post for a while now and enjoy all the info and chat I have read. I plan on sticking around and hope I can help someone out and get too know you all. :))
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

WVHillbilly
Fawn
Fawn

Post by WVHillbilly » Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am

I'm from West Virginia. I am looking forward to taking my son out for our first ever mule deer hunt sometime in the next couple of years.