MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
HUNTIN FOR LIFE
2 point
2 point

Post by HUNTIN FOR LIFE » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 pm

I grew up in ST. George Utah Started out hunting just rifle with my family.
But as i became more in to hunting i picked up bow hunting one year when i didnt draw a rifle tag. I Have been a die hard bow hunter ever since.
INSANITY! Is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result!

cobowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cobowhunter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:15 pm

I'm fairly new to the site and have been more of an info consumer than provider. I've learned a lot from you guys and appreciate the ones who helped me this year on my limited entry rifle mule deer hunt in CO.

I grew up on the east coast hunting whitetail with a shotgun/slugs and a bow. After spending 20 years in the Air Force, my family and I moved to the Fort Collins, CO area in 2002. I use to primarily fly fish, but I took up archery hunting again 3 years ago and I'm hoping to get my first elk with a bow this coming season. [-o< My claim to fame is I hit the first deer and elk that I shot at with a bow - I got the spike whitetail deer, but unfortunately lost the bull. Luckily, he wasn't hit bad. I shoot a Mathews Switchback bow and a Thompson Center Encore and Ruger M77 rifles.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:37 pm

im a die hard bowhunter. lol.

kadejones2
Monster
Monster

Post by kadejones2 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:24 pm

i live in nevada and i love to hunt and fish

Meathunter13
2 point
2 point

Post by Meathunter13 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Meathunter13- Bob 27yo as of today. Member since may 1st, 2006 grew up hunting in Indiana, Living in colorado now and focusing on elk and muleys. Been shooting archery before I could throw a ball. Hunted in Europe,Africa,N. america. Love the bow, but enjoy muzzies,shotguns and rifles too. Next biggest passion to hunting would be scouting/mapping.

No kids... no wife... Im an artist/sculptor/photographer.

ABert

Post by ABert » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:17 pm

Born and raised in Colorado, joined the military right after highschool in 1982 and still active for about another year and a half when I hope I can retire. (Tried to retired once already and they wouldn't let me) Have lived all over the US and been around the world more than a couple of times. Bred to be a hunter from the time I could take my first step, along with my brothers. Two out of the four of us still hunt. Currently am stationed in Jax, FL, wife, dogs and house are in MS but maintain CO residency. Hunt when I can, underway when I can't.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:34 pm

well I'm 48 and have lived in Wyo sence 77, rifle hunt, elk , mule deer when I can draw the right area, but as of late been kill more white tail than mulely's, antelope, turkey and will do some waterfowling. Someday I will draw my Moose and sheep tag I hope.
I hunted pa. when I was a kid. I've hunted Sitka deer on Kodiak, and waterfowl in Sas.
I've fished out of Kodiak, Homer ,and seward AK.
This June I'm going back for a 2nd time to fish the east cape of the Baha Mexico.
With that said I've never spent over $2,000 on any trip and thats why I will help anyone to due a DIY hunting trip in Wyo. or tell ya how you can fish in Ak the same way.
you work too hard for your money to waste it.

huntenfever
3 point
3 point

Panguitch

Post by huntenfever » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:23 pm

27 years old from Panguitch Utah been hunting Muleys my whole life.

JBird
Monster
Monster

Post by JBird » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm

From Kanab UT. Love it. Love hunting and fishing, mostly with a bow and flyrod.

muleystalker01
2 point
2 point

Post by muleystalker01 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:25 am

still here just been really busy.got some things to tie up.then should be around more often again. with the new baby everything been really hectic.wow looking at the date I joined it's just 6 days shy of exactly 1 year to the day of the new one being born.she was born 12-16-2006.