MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
DeadI

Post by DeadI » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 am

Wow, Im one of the older members. That is just funny to think of. I just went in and looked at the member list according to sign up date. I am 7th from the top. That is just funny for some reason.

Obviously I am still around. :thumb An avid outdoorsman: hunting, fishing, horseback riding, camping ...........

Born and raised in Utah County, Utah.
Deadi

Cvrn
3 point
3 point

Post by Cvrn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:11 am

I have only been around the site for a few months, sounds like there are some good people on the site.

Born and raised on a Dairy Farm in West Jordan.
Doing it archery only, do not even own a Rifle, (plenty of hand guns)and the majority of my time hunting is right here on our Wasatch Front.It is nice to take a trip and go out of State, but nothing like the Wasatch, get a early day off and you can be hunting in minutes! or hit it in the morn and work late, just cant beat it!

Good luck this year!!!!
Last edited by Cvrn on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SNUFF"M

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:17 am

I've been around for a couple of years and I love this forum more than all the rest. I used to get on the divisions forum and participate but it has been over run with loud mouths that can't let people have an opinion that differs from their own so I have pretty much quit going there. Don't get me wrong there are still some great people on it but it's not worth wading throught the crap to find the good stuff there anymore for me.

I was born and raised in Heber City, Utah and I've been hunting ever scince I was old enough to tromp up and down the hills with my dad. I stick mainly with archery now but from time to time we find a few birds to shoot at or a coyote that isn't running fast enough so we give it some motovation.

Thanks for inviting me over Brett. :thumb
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:37 am

32 year old 5th generation Montana native,occupation:Hunting occasionally interupted by fishing,photography and work. :1

IRONHEAD
Spike
Spike

Post by IRONHEAD » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:23 am

I am an avid hunter and fisherman living on the wet side of Washington, born and raised in Wenatchee. Primarily bow hunt but also chase birds and steelhead when ever possible.

cobo
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cobo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:47 am

Newbie here from upstate NY. Hunted elk and muleys in CO since 1985, Whitetails in IA, PA, VA, NY and ME. Wife and 3 children, 48 yrs young. Primarily a bowhunter, Hoyt Shooting Staff.

Scout
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Scout » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:50 am

Scout is still here I've been pretty busy, I just got a new pup. Liveing in N.Calif. and love to hunt deer, turkeys, upland birds and waterfowl. Right now I'm scouting for Turks. and taking my boy fishing, baseball is getting ready to start and I'm helping coach so I'm a little busy.

Scout

waynedevore

Post by waynedevore » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 am

I had to look it up, it's interesting. I joined on the 4th of July 05. Wish I would have found MM sooner. I'm member 369 and this is my 300th post. :thumb

I live in Rural MN, up North. I do all kinds of hunting and put in a lot of time at it. I love getting off the beaten track and remote camping. My first Mule Deer hunt was in 67. The only years I missed was 70 and 71 [got drafted] but I've more than made up for it. Mule Deer hunting is #1, I love hiking and hunting the prairies, breaks, badlands and mountains for Mulies.

Torch
3 point
3 point

Post by Torch » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:15 am

I'm 31 years old and I was born and raised in Utah. I used to be a fly-fishing and muledeer guide, but now I enjoy hunting with friends and family. I love hunting muleys and elk with all weapons, but I enjoy muzzleloading the most. I apply in 5 or 6 western states every year and I have hunted all over the west. I am also addicted to shed hunting. This is one of my favorite sites with some great people and I have enjoyed reading the many stories and pictures everyone has posted. :thumb

ridgetop
Monster
Monster

Post by ridgetop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:38 am

I grew up in the salt lake valley area, then moved to st. george for school and then got a dream job at zion national park for six years but then realized I couldn't support a family on the current wage. I then became an electrician and moved to west jordan, utah. I am now moving to grantsville, utah this summer. If anyone can help me with some areas to scout on the stansburys or the cedar mnts. I would be very grateful.
There's always next year