These bucks supposedly live IN Helana, MT

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
catdogs
Spike
Spike

These bucks supposedly live IN Helana, MT

Post by catdogs » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:27 pm

Don't know for sure but this is the email I got.

Guide your life!

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:34 pm

i wonder why i didn't see any big bucks in the woods this year??????? THEIR ALL IN TOWN!!! BIG BUCKS 4 SURE!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Man, I LOVE that first one!!

I guess I'll have to put in for that "alley permit" next season.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 pm

oh ya, i'm deffinatly gonna put in for the HELENA GETTO late season tag next year :)) :))

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Wanna hear some real BS? The MT f&g just approved a plan to pay an out of state co to kill the deer here in Helena for $400 a piece instead of letting us locals pay them to do it.They just couldnt stand to see some of us get a crack at a big buck without drawing a special tag.i almost ran over a buck much larger than these 3 weeks ago right infront of my sisters house.I have seen WAY bigger bucks here in town than out in the hills of MT,go figure!

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 pm

BTW that top buck is named Pete and i know exactly wich lawn he lays on every day,right under the peoples deck. :222

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:10 pm

haha weres a rope. i think i need to tie "pete" to a tree till hunting season starts.lol.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Nonya-is it illegal to use a bow in town on private land?
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:55 pm

NONYA wrote:Wanna hear some real BS? The MT f&g just approved a plan to pay an out of state co to kill the deer here in Helena for $400 a piece instead of letting us locals pay them to do it.They just couldnt stand to see some of us get a crack at a big buck without drawing a special tag.i almost ran over a buck much larger than these 3 weeks ago right infront of my sisters house.I have seen WAY bigger bucks here in town than out in the hills of MT,go figure!
honestly . who would want a "crack" at some deer that live i town? you could put the new world record in my niebors front yard and i would give a rats -well you know- if i was the guy who shot it.
big deer living in town isn't un-heard of. but killing one of those same deer isn't hunting either. let some rich out-a-state hunter [ like the nevada and arizona gov. tags] pay to kill these pets! in the end they are just showing how much of a hunter they are not, and putting un-godly amounts of money into the hunting system! just my O.P.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:32 am

Hmm lets see,they want TO KILL 300 DEER,$400 a piece,thats a whole PILE of money from our tag fees that could be poured into something productive like our block managment program that is going to an out of state co to come in and kill deer we would kill for free and enjoy eating.They are taking the money we hunters pay and expect to be used to expand our oopportunitys and pissing it away on this program,its a joke,I would rather they just leave the dang deer alone or relocate them to some are that needs them. :222