Any Shed Hunters Out There?

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Muley_Magician
Fawn
Fawn

Any Shed Hunters Out There?

Post by Muley_Magician » Sat May 10, 2003 11:39 am

Just wondering...... I know BCBOY has some awesome sheds. Anyone else go bone pickin :idea:

later, MM

Anonymous

Re: Any Shed Hunters Out There?

Post by Anonymous » Sat May 10, 2003 2:00 pm

Muley_Magician wrote:Just wondering...... I know BCBOY has some awesome sheds. Anyone else go bone pickin :idea:

later, MM

Yep pretty much done for this year . Might go a couple more times .

Between me and my dad we found about 120 deer horns 50 elk horns and about 20 moose horns this year about half of each were fresh

akw270

Post by akw270 » Sat May 10, 2003 4:23 pm

Wow. Sounds like youve found quite a stash.

Where did you go shed hunting this year?

Do you have any photos?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun May 25, 2003 10:21 pm

Here a just a few of the sheds I picked up this year enjoy!
http://www.ontargetoutfitters.com/11.htm

BCBOY
Spike
Spike

Post by BCBOY » Sun May 25, 2003 11:06 pm

Ontarget,
That's some nice bone you've found this year.

MM,
I haven't really been looking since bear season started but I've found a couple moose sheds on some roads while bear hunting. Gotta love being the first one up the road in the Spring. I plan on hitting some areas when bear season is done in Mid-June. It'll be pretty green by then, but I've got to keep myself busy until the alpine opens up in the begginning of July. Then I'll be scouting looking for those big velvet bastards. Are you going to make it out West or are you going to keep hammering those Whiteys around your home? Best of luck in the draws and the upcoming seasons.
"Trophy value is not always a measure of tine and beam. It may be just a measure of hard, solid hunting in which both man and deer conducted themselves well, so that neither was shamed." - John Madson, "Why Men Hunt"