Henry's buck

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:38 pm

i dont see much wrong with that either (???) it would be different if a guy had paid the thousands of dollers and sat at home until the phone call came. and had planned on that being the way the hunt went,but if you have a tag, and the fortunate opertunity came up , you would be a fool not to take advantage of it.

TexasHunter83
2 point
2 point

Re: Henry's buck

Post by TexasHunter83 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am

I can see how it would steam someone who worked hard and didn't harvest a buck, but as a hunter I can't look down on the way it was taken (if that is the truth). I think it's awesome for one hunter, to call another hunter to tell him to come shoot a monster record buck! Many hunters wouldn't say a thing in hopes of getting to shoot it himself. Others would poach it out of season (I wouldn't call those real hunters). Heck, certainly not any worse than how we hunt whitetails here in Texas. Sit in a box blind, feeder<--(Dinner bell) goes off and the deer come running...It's not always as easy as it sounds, but it's not quite your traditional spot and stalk hunting. As for me I've actually hunted more sitting down by a tree than in a blind; or walking a creek bed...

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Re: Henry's buck

Post by BIG R » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Very nice :thumb