Wharpoley,
I sent you a PM.
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

utbowhunter23
Spike
Spike

Post by utbowhunter23 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:52 am

Welcome guys glad to have you here. Colorado has some great muleys from what I hear and from what I have been seeing on some of the hunting shows. Also have a friend that hunts out there. So good luck and have fun!! :arrow
utbowhunter
"LIVIN TO HUNT & HUNTIN TO LIVE"

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:45 pm

utbowhunter,
We may have some Muleys but Utah has some Monster Bull Elk! :-$
I have been applying for the Southern Area for Deer in Utah and hope to hit on a tag there in the next few years. :thumb
I'm also applying for LE Elk and OIL Moose, I'll keep putting in and hopefully in my lifetime I'll get one of those precious tags.
Have you ever hunted Utah on a LE Hunt?
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

ABert

Post by ABert » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:05 pm

Welcome to the two of you. The USAF Academy, believe it or not, has a might fine elk herd and some great muleys as you've already seen. I was born and raised in and around the Springs and still claim it as my home even though I haven't lived there since '82. Not sure of applying for tags on the Academy but I do know they allow hunting now and then. Take it you are a fly boy. Welcome to the site and the state. Get out and enjoy as much of it as you can on your tour. You are truly in God's country.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Wharpoley
Spike
Spike

Post by Wharpoley » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 am

ABert wrote:Welcome to the two of you. The USAF Academy, believe it or not, has a might fine elk herd and some great muleys as you've already seen. I was born and raised in and around the Springs and still claim it as my home even though I haven't lived there since '82. Not sure of applying for tags on the Academy but I do know they allow hunting now and then. Take it you are a fly boy. Welcome to the site and the state. Get out and enjoy as much of it as you can on your tour. You are truly in God's country.
I have seen the Elk running around a few times.

HighLander
Monster
Monster

Post by HighLander » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:19 am

Welcome to the site and welcome to Colorado!!

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:49 pm

We have more fun in utah :-k

Welcome to the board though, glad to have ya! Said ya hunt bear, lion, and bobs.. got any hounds of your own?