Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
spike
Fawn
Fawn

SMOKIN' NEW TV PROGRAM

Post by spike » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Guys (& gals)

Just wanted to give everyone some insider info.

Two of my good buddies & hunting partners are premiering their new tv show on Sunday July 6th at 10:00AM on the Sportsman Channel. POWDERHORN MONTANA. If you, like me, have watched all the hunting & fishing programs out there until your eyes bled, trust me, this program is going to be a smoker.

Jon Edwards ( owner, CEO, SCHNEE's BOOTS & The POWDERHORN OUTFITTERS) of Bozeman, Mt. & Jason Matzinger (owner ZING OUTDOORS productions) have teamed up to produce some amazing video footage ( check out Jasons 190 class Montana Bighorn!!!!!!!)

Saddle up, get a grip, and hang on. This promises to be a great ride.

Let me know what you think and I'll pass it on to the boyz.

GOOD HUNTING,
Spike

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Re: SMOKIN' NEW TV PROGRAM

Post by CodeRED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Sweet, 1 more hunting show is definitely not going to ruin my day! What type of hunting is it gonna be? (Archery, Rifle, Spot & Stalk ect...) Sounds like that would be one of the coolest jobs anyone could have. Getting paid to make a TV show about hunting, that'd be great!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

spike
Fawn
Fawn

Post by spike » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Code red,

It's going to be centered on hunting & fishing in Montana with, I'm sure, gobs of other flavors.

The only real bummer is that I was asked to host this show while in deer camp this last season.

Without going into details suffice it to say that things didnt work out.

HOWEVER, these are great guys, and good friends, and I guarentee that this will be one to watch.

Hopefully will get a couple of "local" shows on the telly this season. I drew an X3B tag and my best goombah drew a muzzleloader tag on our pals ranch in the Black Rock Desert in Nv.where some VERY LARGE MULE DEER BUCKS visit the alfalfa on a nightly basis.

Check out the premier on July 6th, tell all your addicted buddies, and PLEASE give me some feedback right after the show.

GOOD HUNTING,

Spike

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 am

COOL! I might have to check it out.

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 am

Sounds like it is going to be a good one. Too bad I don't have cable or satelite tv lol I find more enjoyable things to do than watching TV like scouting here in NC and fishing. Matter of fact I haven't had TV more than 6 months in the past 6 years and it is very refreshing!
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

I just put it on a season pass on my Tivo lol
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Nevadahunter wrote:I just put it on a season pass on my Tivo lol
Nice! I had mine set up mine too lol. Ill also be sure to give some feedback on the show after it airs.

I also found more showings when I searched for programs to record on Directv.com. They're listed below in Mountain Time Zones

Future airings:
Thursday, July 2 - 11:30 AM MST Channel 605 (Sportsman Channel)
Sunday, July 5 - 8:30 AM MST Channel 605 (Sportsman Channel)
Monday, July 6 - 1:00 AM MST Channel 605 (Sportsman Channel)
Thursday, July 9 - 11:30 AM MST Channel 605 (Sportsman Channel)
Sunday, July 12 - 8:30 AM MST Channel 605 (Sportsman Channel)
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm

WOW just watched the debut show and its awesome! multiple hunts in one show is what was best for me i think and thanks for putting lion hunts on there I always wanna watch lion hunts and that was the 2nd one ive ever seen. :thumb That was a very nice sheep at the beginning also :thumb
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

Spencer
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Spencer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

I've watched the first two episodes and both were very good! That bighorn was unreal!!

spike
Fawn
Fawn

Post by spike » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am

Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. More to come.

I have to say, the video clip at the beginning of each show that catches that big Tom bailing out of what appears to be a 10 story window is the singular most stunning wildlife clip that I have ever seen. Look close, I don't think that cat even stumbled when he touched down.

GOOD HUNTING,
Spike