CC Hit

Talk related to anything & everything.
zachvu
Spike
Spike

Re: CC Hit

Post by zachvu » Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

So here's the problem...We have 4 people that put in for the same thing on the same card!! Now we have to wait a couple weeks to see who drew for the LE Elk tag! :>/

highcountryarchery
Spike
Spike

Post by highcountryarchery » Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Finally got hit for some general season deer tags

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 am

I'm getting tired of checking the cabelas card for a hit and finding nothing. It makes it worse when you all keep posting up that you've been hit for a charge. I'm glad for you, but hope to see either a $408 rocky mountain goat charge, $280 bull elk charge, or a $35 general season deer charge sometime soon.

To make things worse, I have three co-workers that have seen hits. One for a Strawberry ridge CWMU moose, one for wasatch early rifle elk, and a thrid for south west desert archery elk.

It's one of the only times you'll hear me say it, but I hope to get billed soon.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

derekp1999
4 point
4 point

Post by derekp1999 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 pm

You'd think that with 5 guys applying for various things (with points too) at least ONE of us would luck out.
No elk...
No moose...
No limited entry deer...
No general deer.
Must not have been holding our tongues right or something. I sure hope there are some general deer tags left over. There's always general or spike elk too, I guess. ](*,)
“The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.”
-Albus Dumbledore

sewing
Spike
Spike

Post by sewing » Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

sneekeepete wrote:So far I've drawn utah general deer tag! :thumb
+1 here.

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

After a week of checking my card online I decided to call the credit card I used and It was charged. I don't understand why it didnt show online but glad to see it was charged.
Last edited by Mularcher on Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

huntfishnv
2 point
2 point

Post by huntfishnv » Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

derekp1999 wrote:You'd think that with 5 guys applying for various things (with points too) at least ONE of us would luck out.
No elk...
No moose...
No limited entry deer...
No general deer.
Must not have been holding our tongues right or something. I sure hope there are some general deer tags left over. There's always general or spike elk too, I guess. ](*,)
:>/
The Buck Stops Here