careers

Talk related to anything & everything.
killerbee

Post by killerbee » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:49 pm

ah no its easy, just take your time and its just a simple puzzle your putting together, and as far as cutting you finger off, with a regular wet tile saw you can touch or rub you finger against the blade while its turned on and it does not cut it, course if you got it caught between the blade and tile then it would hurt but it dont really have teeth just a diamond edge. but anyone can do it you just go real slow on your first one and it will look good!

Idahohunter
Spike
Spike

Post by Idahohunter » Fri May 11, 2007 11:57 am

When I was in high school an Air Force recruiter came to my school and spoke to my class. I liked what I heard and 6 years later I'm stationed in Alaska serving my country. The military has some good benefits (especially education). I'll do my 20 years and get a retirement check when I'm 38.

StickFlicker
3 point
3 point

Post by StickFlicker » Fri May 11, 2007 3:02 pm

I am the Firm Administrator of a law firm. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, and returned to school some years later to become a paralegal. After a couple of years as a paralegal, began doing some firm management and eventually managed the firm. Have managed about four different firms over the years. I'm interviewing next week with possibly a new firm. They require every position in the firm to have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree, even the receptionist!
Official Pope & Young, Boone & Crockett & Longhunter Society Measurer,
Records Chairman, Bowhunting In Arizona Record Book

300 wsm
Spike
Spike

Post by 300 wsm » Fri May 11, 2007 9:44 pm

I do pre cast tile and moldings exterior design on housing you can check it out at stonetile.com
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOUND

IDdesertman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by IDdesertman » Sun May 27, 2007 10:24 pm

I have a bachelors degree in rangeland management from Oregon State University. Currently working as a Wildlife Technician for the Bureau of Land Management.

MuleyCrazed
Spike
Spike

Post by MuleyCrazed » Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 pm

I work for Idaho Power Co. based in Boise. My dad has worked there for 30 years and I plan on retiring from there myself. I am a little less than a year away from earning two Bachelors in Business Management and Marketing. I plan on using the Marketing degree somewhere within Idaho Power and eventually working my way up through management.

I attended Boise State for two years and then transfered to the University of Phoenix. That is where I am finishing up my degrees. The Univseristy of Phoenix is a great place earn your edgree while working full time! I love it.

So go to college and get a degree! It's just about the only way to go!

If I had it my way I would hunt for a living, but I haven't figured out a way to do that....yet! In the mean time I'll work to hunt!
MuleyCrazed
Idaho

Born to Hunt! Forced to Work...