33%
c. i don't really care!!!
10%

Total votes: 21

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:00 am

First off I love college basketball and the only time I get a glimmer of interest in the NBA is during the play offs. zzz

I would rather cleveland win just to see new blood with the title but I believe the spurs will hoist another banner.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:22 am

I am a huge sports guy but usually do not get into basketball unless it's the NCAA tourney. However, I do watch the NBA finals and will catch the play-off games if there are any "story lines" that interest me (Baseball and football are my two passions).
However, I know enough to say that I don't think the Cavs have much of a chance. I think they'll manage to take a game, maybe two, from the Spurs but I'm taking the Spurs in 5.
I will say this, I think the main reason I am not a big baskeball fan is that they call too many ticky-tack fouls. The "dirty" play of the Spurs intrigues me enough that I'll probably watch.

kadejones2
Monster
Monster

Post by kadejones2 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:14 pm

go spurs they will double up LeBron and have him pass. Name a team that can stop tony parker, and the way underrated Tim Duncan, and the x factor Ginobley and dont forget about finley

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm

Poor CAVS are in desperate trouble. It's OVER folks. :))

Well technically not yet, but you know what I mean.

loco4muleys
3 point
3 point

Post by loco4muleys » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Wow, the Cavs are finished. The Spurs aren't an exciting team to watch, but you gotta admit that they take care of business for 48 minutes better than any other team in the NBA. The Cavs are great to watch, but Lebron can't do everything.
One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.