Greetings! From the new guy!

Talk related to anything & everything.
reason
Fawn
Fawn

Greetings! From the new guy!

Post by reason » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:05 am

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Aaron and I am from the not so great state of California, where I spend most of my days dreaming about moving to ID, OR, or CO! I am a drafter/designer for a local electrical engineering firm and I also run a paintball pro shop called, Capitol City Paintball! Anyway, I am an unaccomplished hunter who possesses the heart and dedication to learn as much as I can about the animals I am pursuing! Although, I've yet to down a magnum muley or a trophy elk, and have ate tag soup more then a few times... I feel positive that my time is coming and I take great joy in the schooling I've had through failure. I feel that the time spent in the woods with family and God's creations are the greatest days of all our lives and none the less... priceless! So yeah! That's my story... so... to those of you who are waiting for your season to start... ARE YOU GETTING PUMPED YET?!? I know I am... Well, thanks for reading and I am definitely glad I found this website! :)

PS. Now that you guys know a little bit about me... I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a PM with the destinations and coordinates to your favorite hunting spots and honey holes... and then I'll provide my address for you to send me over a detailed topo map with markings of where the big guys are at!!! HAHA I kid... I kid! Thanks guys!

ABert

Post by ABert » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:16 am

::wel After reading your description of yourself, I believe you'll fit right in around here!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

loco4muleys
3 point
3 point

Post by loco4muleys » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:17 am

Well, I'm glad to be the first one to say WELCOME!! I join you in being one of the unfortunate few in this forum that are stuck in California and wishing they were somewhere else. Anyways, welcome, and stick around, we get some pretty good discussions and conversations going on around here. ::wel
One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.

loco4muleys
3 point
3 point

Post by loco4muleys » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 am

Dang. I was the first one, but ABert beat me by a minute. I guess I'll be the second one!!
One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 am

Reason, Welcome to MuleyMadness! :thumb Great to have you with us. :) I like your signature line. =D>
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

reason
Fawn
Fawn

Post by reason » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:19 am

loco4muleys wrote:Well, I'm glad to be the first one to say WELCOME!! I join you in being one of the unfortunate few in this forum that are stuck in California and wishing they were somewhere else. Anyways, welcome, and stick around, we get some pretty good discussions and conversations going on around here. ::wel
Hey, I heard that huge muley that graced Eastman's Bowhunting Journal a while back was taken out of the mountains east of Modesto! I've never done any scouting out there, but from the pics and the looks of it... you've got some nice land in those mountains! Where ya hunting this year? Draw any premium tags?

reason
Fawn
Fawn

Post by reason » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:19 am

oh yeah... and thanks for the welcome guys!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am

Reason, welcome to MuleyMadness!! I was stationed in CA for a while and managed to do quite a bit of hunting. Not quite what I'm used to but had a blast none-the-less. In fact, I loved the pig hunting down there!

Anyway, enjoy the site and I look forward to your future posts.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm

:)) :)) love the P.S. on your introduction! :)) :)) welcome to the site and it sounds like you'll fit right in!